"THE MMA ANALYST HERE: Goodbye MMA."

Bill_Carson

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm done with this "sport."

This Gus robbery and a 49-46 decision (unanimous)....

Its a great fight to be the last.

I will not watch MMA fights (outside Anderson Silva) fights anymore.

The sport is dead in 10 years.

Bye

smh

49-46 feels suspect.

But 2 and 3 were close, so it's just one of those things.

Looking forward to the stats.

You biased idiots are worse judges than the idiots we already have judging fights.

How often do one of these threads pop up? I don't agree with the decision, I think it was closer to a draw IMO. Reminds me of Shogun vs Dan Henderson, but the rounds were much closer in comparison .

I'm done with this "sport."

This Gus robbery and a 49-46 decision (unanimous)....

Its a great fight to be the last.

I will not watch MMA fights (outside Anderson Silva) fights anymore.

The sport is dead in 10 years.

Bye

smh

Thats good, go back to stormfront.

I'm with ya. I'll watch Rory Mac, because I know him. Aside from that, done as well. And you're right - good fight to go out on. Saw a man fight a perfect fight, beating odds that everyone outside of his camp thought were impossible, and beat a man thought unbeatable. Then that decision. Punchstats and takedowns all in Alex' favor. Oh well, I like Jones a lot more now, and no one abused the rules by touching a hand down or anything. Great fight, purchased decision.

Fuck off then you absolute moron.

Im not usually bothered with what anyone says on here but the amount of people crying about this fight are a fucking joke. You just got treated to an absolute war between two incredible athletes and a fight that could have went either way. If you cant appreciate that or see how close this fight was then you are not needed here.

Been watching the UFC since UFC 1. Been to many live events and have never been as sick by a decision as this 49-46. This sport is corrupt! Tonight is proof. Watching Benson Henderson win 3 close fights that I had him losing and now having the winner lose with a 4 rounds to 1 disadvantage. Anyone who believes this sport and the judging is legit has no hope. 20 year paying fan is officially done with the UFC. Enjoy the Don King kind of mma where agendas are present in the judging.

Now that I cooled off I don't think it's that bad. Really close fight.

MMA it's important peace.

tumblr_manxnf2NGi1rhnbc9o1_500.gif

You act like this is the first random/bad judge score. Also it was a fucking close fight, people calling it "the worse robbery ever" are ignorant and blinded by bias. It all comes down to how you scored round 2.

Sherdog doesn't know what a robbery is. Everytime your fighter loses a close fight it isn't a robbery. Jeez

Buncha grown men posters whining like babies when their pick didn't win seriously you just saw one of the best fights probably in the history of the sport and now your done? Good logic Gus is going to get a rematch down the road if not immediately

Don't tell us about it, just leave. Take your ball and go home.

u know u will stream the next event you'll be back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back