"THE MMA ANALYST HERE: Goodbye MMA."

It's unfortunate that you're going to stop watching MMA because you didn't like how a close fight was scored.

tumblr_manxnf2NGi1rhnbc9o1_500.gif

Seriously tho this gif applies to like half of sherdog tonight never seen so many Internet tears in my life

Been watching the UFC since UFC 1. Been to many live events and have never been as sick by a decision as this 49-46. This sport is corrupt! Tonight is proof. Watching Benson Henderson win 3 close fights that I had him losing and now having the winner lose with a 4 rounds to 1 disadvantage. Anyone who believes this sport and the judging is legit has no hope. 20 year paying fan is officially done with the UFC. Enjoy the Don King kind of mma where agendas are present in the judging.

Seriously. When they announced 49-46, I thought, "Gus did it!" Ahem. Nope.

My favorite basketball team lost on a bad ref call, I'm not watching basketball anymore

I'm done with this "sport."

This Gus robbery and a 49-46 decision (unanimous)....

Its a great fight to be the last.

I will not watch MMA fights (outside Anderson Silva) fights anymore.

The sport is dead in 10 years.

Bye

smh
Good. People who don't know how to judge a fight properly probably shouldn't be watching in the first place. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Oh, and delete your account if you are serious... otherwise, you are just acting like a whiny bitch.

Dude...

Im white.

Dont get banned for posting racist stuff to a white guy.

If anyone sees that you are deader than richy barrett

Literally go back to stormfront and come back another day.

Delete that stupid post is my advice.

Why quit watching MMA, it wasn't even a robbery.

I've been rooting against Jones since the Bader fight, and I had Gus winning 48-47, but 48-47 Jones is by no means a ridiculous score.

That 49-46 did made me question the judges though, no way Jones got 1 and 3.

I'm done with this "sport."

This Gus robbery and a 49-46 decision (unanimous)....

Its a great fight to be the last.

I will not watch MMA fights (outside Anderson Silva) fights anymore.

The sport is dead in 10 years.

Bye

smh

alllrighty then. take care, now. buh-bye.

You biased idiots are worse judges than the idiots we already have judging fights.

So what do you think Ravden, how many crying robbery were Jones haters? I'd say 85 percent.

Them's the breaks TS. Opinions are like assholes, just some get paid for theirs and others don't.

lolol

I didn't watch the fight. But I hear the judges were at it again.

Get out while u can, ppl.

Its only gonna get worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back