• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The metal thread \m/

Probably the best Black Metal song ever written (for me)

more screamo imo, but the grindcore elements are still there. regardless, Cloud Rat fucking delivers another savage ripper. saw them open for THOU a couple years ago & they stole the show.

Viraemia - Gioblastoma

Uga Uga - Uga Uga Uga Uga

That video is great ^... I prefer the track Uga Uga Uga but what can you do... A little guest vocal spot by a T-Rex...

Converge rules

All we love and the dusk in us are really good albums. Kurt Ballou is pretty talented too. He did a great job recording Chelsea Wolfe's hiss spun album imo... And I think a friend of mine recently had him record their album.

This album has been getting a ton of good reviews since it's release.

For all you Doom fans out there Spaceslug just released their new EP Reign Of The Orion last month. Killer band from Poland :D

For all you Doom fans out there Spaceslug just released their new EP Reign Of The Orion last month. Killer band from Poland :D

Spaceslug, or Spacslug according to one of their early t-shirts, is fantastic. They do a CD like every year. Incredible.

Spaceslug, or Spacslug according to one of their early t-shirts, is fantastic. They do a CD like every year. Incredible.
It is incredible they do release new music every year since they formed in late 2015. Also every release is amazing which goes to show you the level of musicianship and creativity the three guys have. I enjoy every single song the band has produced including their cover of Pink Floyd's Don't Leave Me Now

Back