The metal thread \m/

Cattle decap rules, heavy fucking slam breakdown on this one. Amazing album art too

Been listening to these guys a fair bit the last few weeks.

Annoyingly they played at both of the festivals I went to over the summer and I missed them both times lol.

Missed them tonight because my buddy doesn't like them, I wanted to see em and we were Ubering... On his dime lmao

Missed them tonight because my buddy doesn't like them, I wanted to see em and we were Ubering... On his dime lmao

I was at two different festivals they were playing over the summer and missed them both times. Was hoping to catch them at a local show at the end of October but it's already sold out. Swear I'm never gonna actually get to see them live lol.

I was at two different festivals they were playing over the summer and missed them both times. Was hoping to catch them at a local show at the end of October but it's already sold out. Swear I'm never gonna actually get to see them live lol.

what show were they on that was sold out? Dafuq

Just saw Suffocation and Belphegor are touring the states the end of this year! might have to quit my job...

The new Mgla album "Age of Excuse" is of course great...

Also label mates and in way Mgla side project or vice versa...

Kriegsmaschine's "Apocalypticists"

and @joey gerbils Bad to my World is a beast of an album, so good! Saw Backtrack twice with Bane a few years back (got dragged out of one show for being a blacked out crowd killing jack ass [it happens...]. The vocalists handed me the mic between songs and asked "whats up" i took it and slurred, "i'm just trying to have a good time"... whoops! I saw them the next night in Chicago and apologized to their guitarist for goofin, he didn't care. Good dudes, good times... Also got the shake Aaron Bedard's hand and thank him for what he's done...

Really good album.
Meant to link this one, but me dumb fucked it up.

Last edited:
Some beauties on the new Hellyeah album, including this one.

sad to say, Hetfield back in rehab.
Aussie and NZ tours for Metallica all postponed.
wish him luck.

Cattle decap rules, heavy fucking slam breakdown on this one. Amazing album art too

New Cattle album coming soon! amazing band...

interesting progression... love the bass tones...

I’m not the biggest fan of hardcore/metalcore but I can get down with this.

Back