The men's clothes don't fit anymore. #rant

You’re aware that millennials are like 30 - 40 now, and the skinny jeans stuff came after us, right? We wore baggy pants.

Skinny jeans blew up around 2008 - 2010. That's right around when younger millenials were teenagers. Of course as an older millennial I hated that shit. Gen Z is actually rejecting skinny jeans.

Skinny jeans blew up around 2008 - 2010. That's right around when younger millenials were teenagers. Of course as an older millennial I hated that shit. Gen Z is actually rejecting skinny jeans.
Yeah I see young ppl wearing looser fit stuff nowadays

I guess. I’m right at the cut off for millennials since I was born in 1982. I have no idea what the upper threshold is.

I've lost a fair bit of weight (60 pounds or thereabouts) and am finding regular cut pants don't really work anymore, I need the slim cut, regular look very baggy.

Go to Walmart if you need ill fitting fat people clothes.

The younger guys in my company wear suits so tight they cant breathe. The pants are so tight and short they look like they are wearing their graduation suits from High School. I am not saying the NBA oversized style was good, but a good suit should fit. I like Slim fit, but skinny or stretch suits are gay.

Canada dresses like this. Went to a wedding in Toronto and all the dudes looked like they couldn’t breathe. Went to Calgary and the hotel staff dressed the same. If they made quick movements their suits would rip

As long as you’re not a fatty or have some extreme proportions, there’s plenty of options. Most brands have a “skinny” fit (trash), a “tailored” fit which is intermediate, and a “straight” cut. It takes some experimenting, sometimes you have to size up on the intermediate or down on the straight one. Then you may need a belt or tailoring for length, but other than that it’s not too hard. Levi’s has like a 1000 different cuts, although quality is iffy. I’ve had to experiment a lot since my legs are thicker than the average person with my waist size due to squatting, but I don’t find it that dramatic.

Baggy/loose clothes are in style again now. So all the fatasses can rejoice.
I was rocking these at the grocery store today.

20230621_EcommShoot_JNCO_KenM_0382_600x_crop_center.jpg

I went to store today to buy a few pair of jeans. I'm a guy who wears regular straight jeans. Well the whole store was filled with different variations of skinny jeans. Glad I was able to find a few pair of Levis regular straight fit jeans.

men’s clothes dont fit anymore… so are you wearing women’s clothes now?

Back