• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Meme Thread: v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
c0824f8651aee7ea468629a30f0e9890.jpg

thats not what meme means

meme is not a picture with macrotext. the hamsterdance site is considered to be the first internet meme

I remember that dancing baby and the "all your base are belong to us" memes becoming big and spreading well before the 2000s. Hamsterdance was post-2000, I think.

well for making gifs from videos I use a free program called instagiffer which is easy to use, but you can feed gifs into it too if you want to remove some frames. To add the text I'm not sure what free programs to recommend, but GIMP should be able to do it.

preview.php

oh hell yeah!! so I'm presuming you just uploaded it to makeameme.org like I first recommended and added the text that way? :D I love it, and love the improvements to the message too :)

oh hell yeah!! so I'm presuming you just uploaded it to makeameme.org like I first recommended and added the text that way? :D I love it, and love the improvements to the message too :)

That's my first meme I made. LOL

And now, in California.. When you die, your wife can't marry anyone else. Your kids have to turn her over to the police to be euthanized.

16265695_1277752435617011_2190170598237666225_n.jpg

This poor lady....

- She wants you to wait 72 hours after you go out to buy a woman while you await a background investigation.

- She wants women to be banned from entering schools and college campuses.

- She wants women banned from polling places on Election Day.

- She wants you to pay a fee to the state before you carry a woman on your person.

- She wants some women banned simply because they look too scary.

- She wants women banned from all airports.

- She wants women to be locked up at all times when not in use.

I wholeheartedly disagree with her!!!

I'll translate that from gutterwhore to English:
I'm too old and blown out to fuck the old CEO of the network to get my own "here you go honey" show handed to me, so I've got to be an abhorrent troll to maintain any shred of relevancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back