• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law The Lonestar Rebellion is here. Get onboard or get run over. We will defend America's borders!

You can take it however you want. Biden gets called creepy and a pedo all the time. I'd much rather everyone stop with the pedo/groomer threads because it sucks to moderate. 100% hardline on calling users pedophiles/groomers/defenders.
interesting. thank you.

Reactions: LMP
And to you an immigration crisis can't be an invasion, no matter how many millions of 'asylum seekers' flood the border.
I never said it couldn't be an invasion, i merely pointed out how the Federal government is supposed to deal with real invasions.
By calling them all 'Asylum Seekers' you're a moron or simply someone who argues on bad faith.
The fuck? asylum seeker is a legal term, you even shared a link on how it is a problem and why they can't be removed by the federal government.

Take a breath and rephrase this so it makes sense.
Its pretty hard when you come out like a fucking hysterical middle age woman calling it a territorial invasion.

There's dozens of locations throughout Latin America legitimate Asylum Seekers can apply, rather than flooding the borders by the hundreds of thousands every month.

Automatically rejecting all that flood the border and only accepting applicants from those locations would be a legitimate means to solve the problem.
Man, so you are not only bad faith but also a moron.

This is exactly what the Biden administration is arguing in the courts.

But to you, the problem is there's a border at all.
The fuck are you talking about?

So, enforce it
Kind of hard when the country is so divided and Republicans are violating every single government norm and promise.

There has to be bipartisan support to do anything, and there has to be bipartisan unity for foreign policy.

Kind of hard when the country is so divided and Republicans are violating every single government norm and promise.

There has to be bipartisan support to do anything, and there has to be bipartisan unity for foreign policy.
No there does not. There is a responsibility, not a choice, to protect THIS country. There is no responsibility to let in millions of military aged single men. Mexico does nothing to protect themselves, maybe your shit country should try

You can take it however you want. Biden gets called creepy and a pedo all the time. I'd much rather everyone stop with the pedo/groomer threads because it sucks to moderate. 100% hardline on calling users pedophiles/groomers/defenders.
But posters have been carded/dubbed for accusing Biden.

Damn... the Texans even put razor wire at the Alamo in a symbolic act. Can you imagine the Fed removing the razor wire and how bad they will look when the videos are shared. Horrible optics.

I am torn. The SCOTUS ruling should be honored. It puts Biden on the spot with Abbot not budging.

Texas is a different entity. They secured their own status and can easily leave the union should they believe the U.S. Government no longer represents their best interests. I could be wrong here, so I am open to others with more knowledge on Texas and their standing on how this should go.

Damn... the Texans even put razor wire at the Alamo in a symbolic act. Can you imagine the Fed removing the razor wire and how bad they will look when the videos are shared. Horrible optics.

I am torn. The SCOTUS ruling should be honored. It puts Biden on the spot with Abbot not budging.

Texas is a different entity. They secured their own status and can easily leave the union should they believe the U.S. Government no longer represents their best interests. I could be wrong here, so I am open to others with more knowledge on Texas and their standing on how this should go.
But if it freezes they're toast!

*sigh*

As a native Texan, glad I got some duds in Union Blue. Fuck around with Uncle Sam if you want to, I'll bring the matches.

Seems like a lot of political theatre from Texas/Abbot/republicans. It's basically a win-win for them when it comes to rallying up their base.

That's what I was thinking. The optics of the Feds removing the barriers to stop illegal entry is a campaign commercial that will reap benefits not just this election, but in future elections to come. Biden is in a real bad spot of his own creation. I think he has the right to remove the wire because of the SCOTUS ruling, but it doesn't go well for the Democrats.

No there does not. There is a responsibility, not a choice,
Indeed, and that responsibility stands with both the Congress and the White House.

to protect THIS country.
There is no responsibility to let in millions of military aged single men.
JFC if it was an invasion there would be bombs being dropped.

Mexico does nothing to protect themselves, maybe your shit country should try
Ok

Soon there will be the slaying of border crossers and some will rejoice.

That would be horrible, unless they are Cartel.

Let's hope cooler heads prevail and it gets worked out. I have little confidence as the Biden Administration seems to be bent on getting every decision wrong when it comes to the border.

At least we agree this is just political games for Texas.

If they were indeed trying to fix shit they would be looking at finding a bipartisan solution similar to Operation Phalanx.

I hear they're giving each illegal $2k each and free medical and free rent

Lol "hooray diviseveness!!"

- people who say the Country is too divided.

Yea when they don't want to work together then fuck it.

You want to make it faster to get people in legally then first secure the border. Then we can look at ways to work on that and look for some compromise. Until then fuck it. Use what is needed to get the border secured.

Back