• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law The Lonestar Rebellion is here. Get onboard or get run over. We will defend America's borders!

No, its not he already pointed out thats its a problem of the system being overwhelmed by a loophole.

Something this admin is trying to close btw they want to argue that any asylum seeker that didnt applied asylum in a third country must be rejected.
Its an invasion says the party that doesnt want to actually change the laws until trump gets into office

Here allow me to give the xenophobes in here some fap material:

Oh please, stop falling for the 'Voter ID is racist' phrase that gullible idiots fall for.

Black people flooded the polls in 2008 & 2012 for Obama in voter-ID required states. Not to mention you basically can't do anything without ID, including get a job, collect government benefits, drive, or buy alcohol.

And the founders didn't fathom a Federal Government that couldn't care less about enforcing the border against an invasion, but that's exactly what's happening.

The invasion is draining the state of its resources, its their right to repel the invaders.
Oh its not a right given by the feds? Screw them then.

Say you can't respond to those headlines without saying you can't respond to those headlines, so you avoid doing so by crying 'Xenophobe! Xenophobe! Xenophobe!'

At least try to be clever and not so pathetically transparent.

Go ahead, state how you're 'much closer to this issue than I'd like to think.'

tenor.gif

Just say you don't give a fuck about the drug crisis, the sex-trafficking, or the cartels and their impact on the nation and your respect will increase by 1000% in the Warroom.

No one was talking about "voter ID" lol. You can parade around every trope you can think of, all it does is demonstrate how you can only operate within the parameters of specific talking points that you have pre-planned in your head. I was actually referring to partisan gerrymandering, which at least one Republican State has already attempted to ignore the SCOTUS over.

Once again it has nothing to do with the Feds giving the State the rights. You tried and failed to side-step the Constitution. You should just admit that you couldnt give a f*ck less about the Constituon if it's an issue that gets you all in your feels. You'll mentally backflip to ignore the impotence of your own favored political party, and suggest that States can just randomly go rogue.

I dont need to acknowledge your alarmism to make my point. Like I said the Supreme Court already laid this out, you just dont like it and are going to demonize people to attempt to legitimize that.

Lol, you're such a blatant liar. Yeah I'm sure confirming your biases will increase my respectability soooo much. What I dont give a sh*t about, not even a little bit, is your xenophobia informing every little thing you have to say on this matter. @Rod1 has a much more comprehensive and nuanced position on this issue than you, and you have zero clue how the drug war, human trafficking, or any of that sh*t has effected anyone's life in here. You're just spouting bullsh*t you NEED to be true for your position to hold water, nothing more.

Here allow me to give the xenophobes in here some fap material:

It's not xenophobia, its just a matter of being realistic. This isnt sustainable, and its outright dangerous. Your inability to understand the gravity of this situation, and the data that has already been posted is evident that its just a matter of your personal view. You want us to be open to this mass migration, just admit it already

No matter the danger and no matter the blatant unsustainabilty, your politics has you attacking the one man actually doing something about the situation because you simply have to toe the party line, or you just don't care altogether.

I don't care about your personal attacks. Call me whatever you want. That isn't your state being invaded

Last edited:
I live in Texas and this is the first I hear of a "Lonestar Rebellion."

No, they cannot arrest anyone breaking the law. They can arrest anyone breaking state law. They can't arrest people for breaking federal law, which includes anything immigration related.
could the possibly pass a state law that did not allow illegal immigrants?

No one was talking about "voter ID" lol. You can parade around every trope you can think of, all it does is demonstrate how you can only operate within the parameters of specific talking points that you have pre-planned in your head. I was actually referring to partisan gerrymandering, which at least one Republican State has already attempted to ignore the SCOTUS over.

Like how when you constantly cry 'Xenophobe! Xenophobe! Xenophobe!' at people who bring up the drug crisis, sex-trafficking crisis, and cartel crime at the border you desperately try to ignore?

'Holy fuck pot, you've called the kettle black too often too much.'

If you think gerrymandering is a partisan issue then you haven't been paying attention to it other than when TYT complains when Republicans are doing it and ignore when Democrats do. Its what incumbents of both parties do to insulate themselves from challengers, and yes its a problem... of both parties.

Once again it has nothing to do with the Feds giving the State the rights. You tried and failed to side-step the Constitution.
I cited the consitution and you haven't said dick in response to it.

You should just admit that you couldnt give a f*ck less about the Constituon if it's an issue that gets you all in your feels.
Just say Fuck. Self-censorship is a bitch move.

I've cited the constitution once in this thread, in relation to the use of the term invasion.
You've cited the constitution zero times.

And before you cry 'Its Not An Invasion! That's Xenophobic!'

in·va·sion
*an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity
*the incoming or spread of something usually hurtful

Its an invasion. Doesn't matter if you like it called an invasion, its an invasion.

You'll mentally backflip to ignore the impotence of your own favored political party, and suggest that States can just randomly go rogue.
The federal government refuses to repel an invasion & failing to protect lawful citizens... and MY favored political party is innocent?

Don't know if you've been paying attention to Chicago and New York, but they're receiving exactly what they've asked for... tens of thousands of migrants... and they're saying 'Stop! Stop! We can't take this many!'

I could post four or five headlines, but you'd find a way to ignore them and call me xenophobic.

That's but a fraction of what the southern border is being flooded with.

I dont need to acknowledge your alarmism to make my point. Like I said the Supreme Court already laid this out, you just dont like it and are going to demonize people to attempt to legitimize that.

Lol, you're such a blatant liar. Yeah I'm sure confirming your biases will increase my respectability soooo much. What I dont give a sh*t about, not even a little bit, is your xenophobia informing every little thing you have to say on this matter. @Rod1 has a much more comprehensive and nuanced position on this issue than you, and you have zero clue how the drug war, human trafficking, or any of that sh*t has effected anyone's life in here. You're just spouting bullsh*t you NEED to be true for your position to hold water, nothing more.

This is getting to the point you're rambling, and forgetting to answer the question asked of you -

"Go ahead, state how you're 'much closer to this issue than I'd like to think.'

tenor.gif

Instead, you call me a liar to deflect you were obviously lying.

You're pathetically transparent and its humorous how obvious it is.

The reality is, this is what the government wants. They want illegals to come in the country and have kids so those kids can influence elections in the future. They also know that money and resources that could be used on Americans will be stolen from Americans to give to these illegals, which is what they want. They have absolute contempt for the citizens of this country and are only interested in hurting us.

At the end of the day, the government is intentionally prioritizing illegals over US citizens. If you ask yourself why, the answer becomes fairly obvious rather quickly after some thought.

The reality is, this is what the government wants. They want illegals to come in the country and have kids so those kids can influence elections in the future. They also know that money and resources that could be used on Americans will be stolen from Americans to give to these illegals, which is what they want. They have absolute contempt for the citizens of this country and are only interested in hurting us.

At the end of the day, the government is intentionally prioritizing illegals over US citizens. If you ask yourself why, the answer becomes fairly obvious rather quickly after some thought.

You're so correct @Sinister is going to call you a xenophobe.

@Sinister are illegals owed a spot in the country? simple question.

Anyone and everyone is owed entry into the country - including drug traffickers, sex-slave traffickers, and the worst criminals imaginable...

Because of 'stolen land' and/or imperialism... wait... no.. that's not it. Its Colonialism! That's the crime America will always be guilty of and owes the entire world!

Anyone and everyone is owed entry into the country - including drug traffickers, sex-slave traffickers, and the worst criminals imaginable...

Because of 'stolen land' and/or imperialism... wait... no.. that's not it. Its Colonialism! That's the crime America will always be guilty of and owes the entire world!

he might think it's a gotcha but it's simplest question i could think of.

12.1m projected.

8.5m so far in the first 3 years...

must be the GOP's fault.

Somethings wrong when elements of people are celebrating devices designed to maim and or kill those trying for a better life. Ya'll are going full authoritarian with this acceptance of refusing due process.
This feller is tryna better his life?
Ri-i-i-i-ght...

The feds should raid all the farms and deport all the illegals. I'm sure that will win over some of the locals.

And that's just the encounters, which doesn't count the 'gotaways.'

Those that got through the border without any detection by law enforcement, which are usually hauling drugs and sex-slaves, which are commonly children.

And that's just the encounters, which doesn't count the 'gotaways.'

Those that got through the border without any detection by law enforcement, which are usually hauling drugs and sex-slaves, which are commonly children.
it's interesting because you have a red state openly flaunting Washington on a sacred cow issue (unlimited 3rd worlders access to america), with a puzzling secdef activity in the few weeks, months ahead a total madhouse election.
this could get weird, because i don't see the biden administration having any tools to fight this if the red state is holding the line. some judicial decisions? meh, the governors could just say fuck off. then what? send in the army? what if the army stops mid-way and say you know what, fuck off we're not shooting americans. very risky.

and then, that's when the shit really starts.

Back