The Lombard situation seems strange to me now

So many harsh responses.

Not sure if that's what happened, but not too many guys in that weight class are beating Hector, if any at all. I'm sure when he got busted, the top 5 at WW breathed a huge sigh of relief cause none of them had to fight him.

So many harsh responses.

Not sure if that's what happened, but not too many guys in that weight class are beating Hector, if any at all. I'm sure when he got busted, the top 5 at WW breathed a huge sigh of relief cause none of them had to fight him.

sometimes a guy just pisses hot.

if you are american AND bankable = open bar, juice

Even if the Lombard set up was somehow true it is still Hectors fault for taking the damn pills.

What athlete takes some pills, supplements, or injects stuff that has not been sourced and or tested before hand? Regardless of who gave it to them, you don't start a new supplement without finding out what the hell it is you are taking.

Aside from all that, my BS detector goes off whenever Hector tries to avoid responsibility on this one. His story sounds like a partial truth. He got those supplements from the source and probably heard about them from the person. He knew they were not legal but thought his masking would save his ass. After getting caught he really hoped that everyone would buy the story that he was misled. Wrong Hector. Only a select few got duped, the rest of us are smarter than that.

So wait, some lady offered him pills, and he took them? Well shit, he shouldn't even be suspended then...

(if you believe his story, then you should check out some of the fiction my daughter reads. She's six. Should be right up your alley).

So many harsh responses.

He got busted for PED use. Usually, when an MMA (or any athlete for that matter) fails a drug test, they offer up some sort of lame excuse. You know, I bought a tainted supplement, I thought it was a Vitamin B injection, or this lady I sort of know offered me some pills and hey, she said they were legit, so who am I to really research what the fuck I put in my own body when I know I am going to be drug tested?

He's a cheater. And to say the 170 pound division was somehow afraid of him? Come on. He won a middling decision over Shields. He decisioned Burkman before it was overturned. It wasn't like he was destroying his competition in under a minute, like a certain WMMA champion...

Sorry if the truth hurts or is harsh. But it is what it is...

They are paying Lombard more than most of the champs, why would they want to sabotage him?

Still not as bad as UFC implanting an iron knee into the Chris or sucking the oxygen out of the arena when Cain fought.

Should have no for gay Jesus like Yoel, then he would be clean

THEY want you to believe it was a conspiracy. You're much easier to control that way. Come on, do what THE MAN says.

Lombard hard done by. Maybe next time he should just run from the test, jump into his car and crash into a pregnant woman.

Oh, so you're a Hector nuthugger grasping at straws because he's a fraud and likely done in the sport now. Makes more sense than your theory.

Back