the library.

I check out endless flicks from the library...for free. I've saved 497$ this year according to the checkout receipt. woohoo!

1) Libraries are awesome. I had to study for a licensing exam 2 years back, and the library was a great place to have a committed time each day, in a quiet place, to dedicate myself without distractions.
2) What are some of the movies you checked out?

Libraries are awesome. Books, magazines, movies, TV shows, Music, Graphic Novels, Recorded Books, , and multiple online applications that allow you to view all of the above (my citiy's library has 3). Clean, quiet buildings with meeting rooms, childrens areas, parks outside, computers, Wi-Fi, and a 3-d printer anyone can use. I frequently go to the library, but rushed right out to buy a new dryer to avoid the laundromat.....still poor?

I lived at the library for a few months. When I was a homeless drunk I'd go there and use wifi all day and stay buzzed.

Last time I went to the library was about 10 years ago when I was in college and there were more homeless people in there than students.

I should probably spend more time at the libary. Before they all shut down and we can only do research via wikipedia approved nonsense.

had a rough night at work. be positive with me here bro.
hug04.gif

Libraries are awesome. Books, magazines, movies, TV shows, Music, Graphic Novels, Recorded Books, , and multiple online applications that allow you to view all of the above (my citiy's library has 3). Clean, quiet buildings with meeting rooms, childrens areas, parks outside, computers, Wi-Fi, and a 3-d printer anyone can use. I frequently go to the library, but rushed right out to buy a new dryer to avoid the laundromat.....still poor?

Something I've always wondered, why you could never rent books or Vinyl/CDs from places like Blockbusters?

One of the branches here has a MMA fan donating a bunch of UFC, Superbrawl, DEEP, PRIDE FC DVDs. A lot of Kung Fu instructionals and movies too.

Back