Law The Liberals' useless 'assault weapons' ban (Canada)

Long Branch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Liberals' useless 'assault weapons' ban
https://nationalpost.com/opinion/ma...eless-assault-weapons-ban?video_autoplay=true

The Liberals have 'banned' some guns, ignored a bunch of other comparable ones and called it a day. This is going to outrage the gun owners and the shooting industry, infuriate the anti-gun activists and do little else

The communist party of Canada is going full communist and will create more unemployment and spend more billions on a buy back, all during a pandemic. This will create a black market and more guns will fall into the wrong hands. There's hundreds of thousands of unregistered "military assault style rifles" in Canada.

The industry provided job security. A multi billion dollar industry will be deliberately ruined.

Federal government could act on gun control as early as Friday: sources
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/liberal-government-gun-control-friday-1.5549969

Public Safety Minister Bill Blair has a list of 11 firearms he wants to see banned

The list is not expected to include handguns.

Liberal gun control election promises:
  • Ban military-style assault weapons, including the AR-15.
  • Establish a buy-back program for all military-style assault weapons legally purchased in Canada.
  • Work with the provinces and territories to give municipalities the ability to further restrict or ban firearms.
The true North, strong and free.

EDIT:

Last edited:
Apologies to Americans who's businesses will be hurt by this during these tough times.

canadians will buy lowers on the US black market and sell them back to their own government. profit!

Did they ever even release the kill count on each weapon in the shooting? I know 9 of the victims died in fires.

Did they ever even release the kill count on each weapon in the shooting? I know 9 of the victims died in fires.

Liberals don't care about saving lives and grave dance with no shame.

They manipulate weak minded voters to further the goals of the regime. The end game is a weak populace that has every facet of their lives controlled.

Liberals don't care about saving lives and grave dance with no shame.

They manipulate weak minded voters to further the goals of the regime. The end game is a weak populace that has every facet of their lives controlled.

When your post would be drivel even with a single word swap.........

Does Canada have a second amendment? If not I couldn't care less.

Does Canada have a second amendment? If not I couldn't care less.

What country are you from? If you're American, this will hurt you as well. Not to mention the fact that Canada's communist regime will put pressure on America to stop the flow of guns coming into Canada. As soon as a Democrat party wins, they will start banning the manufacturing of firearms with Canada's full support.

Czech Republic has high gun ownership and correct me if I'm wrong they don't have a Second Amendment and they still fight against UN/EU gun control.

What country are you from? If you're American, this will hurt you as well. Not to mention the fact that Canada's communist regime will put pressure on America to stop the flow of guns coming into Canada. As soon as a Democrat party wins, they will start banning the manufacturing of firearms with Canada's full support.

Czech Republic has high gun ownership and correct me if I'm wrong they don't have a Second Amendment and they still fight against UN/EU gun control.

You lost me at communist regime

The court system will be clogged. People don't like having 3000$+ investments taken from them.

Shit you got me worried there but turns out It's just Canada. Tough luck for you fuckers.

Shit you got me worried there but turns out It's just Canada. Tough luck for you fuckers.

As soon as the immigration ban is lifted in America, your time will come too.

Get ready because the Liberals in America are using the same strategy being used in Canada for votes.

Meanwhile they take a away your right to vote and you cry about automatic weapons.

Back