The level of disrespect for a MMA fighter here is disgusting

djstoop_id

it stinks here.
@red
Reaction score
Yes, WMMA is shallow. But there are good fighters, Tate, Davis, McMann, Zingano.

The thing is, Ronda is just that much better.

Instead of at least acknowledging that she's pretty good, at the very least a pioneer, you guys shit all over her. Seriously, it stinks.

The girl is an armbar machine, you complain that she's a one trick-pony and when she decides to brawl, you guys complain that she's sloppy.

And the worst, I'm not even a fan of hers.

This is getting pathetic and it is fighter bashing, but I guess the mods don't care about that when it's a girl. Listen, at least she has the balls to get in there and try to get outside her comfort zone.

The division is a joke
Wonder how they are going to hype up this third fight even though tate has been destroyed twice

Ronda is at the top
And the rest of the competition

Is here

So it's no surprise they are all getting embarrassed, man up and fight cyborg at a catch weight

Happy to call out everyone else but for cyborg it's come down to 35

Saying that the striking in that fight was sloppy as hell is a completely valid point.

Nobody cares about Betche wasting all of our time. She talked a game, she tinks it's a game, but it's not a game.

Who gets knocked out like that lol.

"Good fighters" lol. Let's just say every current male champ would be 50-0 with 50 first round finishes of they had competition like rousey

someone ban daniel cornier then, cause he's called the division a joke on national tv

that said, who cares? ronda can't make her opponents better. she has one job: get in the cage and beat whoever is standing across from her. she does it. end of discussion

None of those "fighters" you mentioned are good in any sense. They perform at the level you'd expect of someone who just does this as a part time gig. It's amateur hour not only technique-wise, but these game plans are simply laughable as well. I've never seen such a low level of talent in a "pro sports" league.

Yes, WMMA is shallow. But there are good fighters, Tate, Davis, McMann, Zingano.

Instead of at least acknowledging that she's pretty good, at the very least a pioneer, you guys shit all over her. Seriously, it stinks.

The girl is an armbar machine, you complain that she's a one trick-pony and when she decides to brawl, you guys complain that she's sloppy.

This is getting pathetic and it is fighter bashing, but I guess the mods don't care about that when it's a girl. Listen, at least she has the balls to get in there and try to get outside her comfort zone.

Ronda is a lightweight fighting blown up flyweights, i know for a fact sara mcmann walks around at 130.. ronda walks around at 155-160

the mere fact that people use "" to say the word fighters prove my point.

this place really is a fucking cesspool.

Ronda is a lightweight fighting blown up flyweights, i know for a fact sara mcmann walks around at 130.. ronda walks around at 155-160

then maybe she should cut to 115 then.

the divisions are what they are.

Those other fighters are good fighters for WMMA but their skillets in general isn't UFC level. if they were males and were given the same strength/athleticism as a typical male UFC fighter they wouldn't have the skill to make it to the UFC. None of them have even shown that they know how to circle and change directions properly which is basic boxing footwork for example. WMMA is a good 10-15 years behind right now but 115 has way more depth than 135.

Bad technique is bad technique.

Dont like it, get out

Ronda could win a fight via telekinesis and people here would still be unimpressed.

Dana said himself Ronda is the only reason they have women in the UFC. Even he thinks the rest of them are crap.

Should we be held to a higher standard than the people fighting in The UFC? Should Dana White fire Betch for making fun of Ronda's father? Maybe she should be fired, but nobody here is saying anything of that nature. If anything the moderators should make sure that people watch their language when posting since obscenities add absolutely nothing of intellectual substance to a discussion and just make the whole thing look trashy.

In my opinion, Ronda is one of the most overated fighters I've ever seen. I've seen better female strikers, wrestlers, judokas, and just as good MMA fighters.

Because Cyborg's not been at all guilty of this shit.

Back