Media The Legendary Chin of Carlos Condit

He’s ‘fighting’ this weekend

Condit vs Ellenberger
Condit vs Lawler
Condit vs Kampmann I

Some of the best UFC fights Ive seen. He always brought the action, grit and technique. The dude would be a handful for any WW today in his prime.

The smashing Condit put on Alves and Kampmann II was savagery. It's time he hang it up though, he just doesn't have it anymore.

He's similar to Stephan Bonnar, big for the weight class, amazing chin, terrific cardio. Bonnar a better grappler while Condit is a more powerful striker per division. Both usually forced dog fights

condit is one of the most overrated fighters in a long time.

He was a beast.

Could have been WW champion at one point, had he not the misfortune to fight in the GSP Era.

Imagine you make your kickboxing debut, and it's against the future legend Andy Souwer.

Condit said Ellenberger was the hardest he's ever been hit. Jake had probably the scariest power in short shots.
Prime Condit had the best pound for pound chin next to Hendo

BJ was never knocked down until the Yair fight. He’s gotta be top three when it comes to elite chins.

It's the most impressive chin I've ever seen really. He ate punches that would be (and have been) one punch KOs on other guys from Jake Ellenberger, Johny Hendricks, Tyron Woodley, and Robbie Lawler, and plenty of other punches and headkicks from other guys that would drop others but he just took them without flinching.

Does anyone seeing him getting pass Court this weekend? I wanna throw money on him but I feel like he’s the underdog for a good reason. His career mileage is through the roof.

Does anyone seeing him getting pass Court this weekend? I wanna throw money on him but I feel like he’s the underdog for a good reason. His career mileage is through the roof.
I’ve lost a bunch of money on condit over the years and I’m a pretty prolific mma gambler. So many times I’ve had such high hopes and he just never has came through in a big spot for me. He has thirty wins and only 2 by decision, so take him ITD if you wanna take a risk on him to get your best odds. But he and RDA are my 2 guys I stay away from when it comes to betting

Aside from Anderson still going nothing makes me sadder in this sport than seeing Condit still fighting

Back