Media The Legendary Chin of Carlos Condit

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
43 fights. Never been knocked out.
Only got TKO'd by low kicks. 1 against T-wood and 1 in a Kickboxing match

He's fighting this weekend, hope he gets out of his 5 fight losing slump. Let's go, NBK!

I’m a big fan of Condit. He’s been in the game for a long time and for a long time he was on top.

Times change and I hope he gets one more in the win column and hangs up the gloves. His chin is/was phenomenal, but you can only wonder what taking all those hits did to his brain.

<6>

The Ellenberger fight alone gives me anxiety if I think about the long term effects it could cause...

Imagine you make your kickboxing debut, and it's against the future legend Andy Souwer.

He's fighting this weekend, hope he gets out of his 5 fight losing slump. Let's go, NBK!

Condit said Ellenberger was the hardest he's ever been hit. Jake had probably the scariest power in short shots.
Prime Condit had the best pound for pound chin next to Hendo

Just watched his fight with Lawler again. Sweet Jesus what a fight. That one took years from both of them.

Man I've just seen his opponent this weekend, could be a stinker

Brass should have let him and Diego Sanchez put on a show

The Condit Hendricks fight is one of my sleeper favourite fights. It’s legit Johnny Rd 1 and first 2:30 of rd 2 then Condit takes over from 2:30 rd 2 onwards. Hendricks seemed surprised Condit took the bombs and turned into a volume fighter after that.

I worry with Condit he’ll continue too long and just rack up losses but stay on because he’s not getting KOd.

I remember when he was at JRE talking about how difficult it is to deal with the pressure of being one of the top guys. And he was one of the top guys for a long time. That was like 2016. Unfortunately time caught up to him.

Back