"The left is very close to having a governing majority due entirely to immigration"

"The left is very close to having a governing majority due entirely to immigration. Despite the promise of the Trump campaign, there isn’t much standing in their way. Now, they’re just running out the clock. Soon, we will have admitted so many immigrants that it will be too late to do anything.

Although liberals pretend to have no idea where conservatives got the idea that immigration was designed to change the country and bring in new voters, they weren’t always so modest.

In a 1998 article for Cornell University’s Roper Center for Public Opinion Research, Democratic political consultant Patrick Reddy exulted that the 1965 immigration act was “the Kennedy family’s greatest gift to the Democratic Party.” Changing the country’s demographics through immigration would be “George McGovern’s revenge,” liberal political strategist Ruy Teixeira announced 16 years ago — and then celebrated as a fait accompli upon Obama’s election in 2008.

The very reason the left loathes Trump is that he promised to stop their hostile takeover of our country. But instead of sticking it to his enemies by blocking their depraved agenda, he has fallen into their trap."

http://takimag.com/article/liberals-never-sleep-and-neither-does-jeff-sessions/

This is why the right is so wrong.

I am English and German. You Catholic pukes need get back in the feilds where you belong. Fucking inferior Irish, Italian, Spanish, ect.

Only Germans and Brits are true Europeans. We would count the French too if they weren't such pussies.

Listen, and listen well. There is no such thing as white 50 years ago. That is a made up concept by people attempting to social engineer in the same way the SJW's do.

Listen, and listen well. There is no such thing as white 50 years ago.

Eh? I see what you're getting at but I think you mean 250+ years ago. "Whiteness" is a recent phenomenon on the scale of human history - literally and figuratively - but it's been a 'thing' since before the Declaration of Independence was even written.

Eh? I see what you're getting at but I think you mean 250+ years ago. "Whiteness" is a recent phenomenon on the scale of human history - literally and figuratively - but it's been a 'thing' since before the Declaration of Independence was even written.

Why were white people fighting each other in WWII?

Go watch the movie Focus, and see how rampant anti-Semitism was in the 40's, 50's, 60's.

Kennedy getting elected as the first Catholic president was a huge deal.

In the year 1960, this country was still very much divided by WASP, and Catholic.

Now I get to listen to people talk about this thing called white, that includes everyone that is white. It is absurd.

Fuck, look no further then Hitler for this. Blonde hair, blue eyes, is how you say dirty Catholics are not welcome.

I'm a minority voter ;)
Here's the deal with demographic / cultural change: it must be (a) voluntary, and (b) gradual. Like, very, very, very gradual. Like 1000 years gradual. Otherwise, you risk causing civil unrest, and that won't make anyone happier or safer (or more tolerant).

Good one.

The scales have tipped in our favor and we are now allowed to be more vocal. This is only the beginning. Soon all opposition will be dealt with
I was ways nervous to post in here due to radical conservatives .
But thankfully mods on our side are using their powers to clean them out. #winning

Now I get to listen to people talk about this thing called white, that includes everyone that is white. It is absurd.

Yeah, and that wasn't always the case to say the least. It doesn't mean "white wasn't a thing" though and over time, various - if not virtually all - non-Anglo European ethnic groups (south and east) gradually came to be included under that umbrella at the civil, social, and economic expense of others.

The US Naturalization Act of 1790 (the first ever drafted) specifically mentions "free white persons of good character". 50 years ago though: when MLK was assassinated and shit like "whites only" drinking fountains had just seen their way out of society. This is actually when white started becoming a thing? Absurd, indeed.

The scales have tipped in our favor and we are now allowed to be more vocal. This is only the beginning. Soon all opposition will be dealt with. I was ways nervous to post in here due to radical conservatives. But thankfully mods on our side are using their powers to clean them out. #winning

Sounds threatening! :-[

Only the left is for mass migration

It’s a ploy to gain voters as more and more realize the stupidity they babble
Right, because construction and farming are notorious lefty industries.

I'm not entirely convinced there's a deliberate strategy by Democrats to overwhelm the country with Central Americans and South Americans. I'm not sure why they're so keen on the policy, but it's probably because lax immigration enforcement is looked upon kindly by Hispanics for the most part. One thing is for sure though, the tide is turning and whites really don't have the stomach to stand up for themselves as a "people" to protect their interests. All those people vying for a less white America are likely to get their wish.
Or perhaps this is a country that is built upon the idea of immigration and has always encouraged. Plus we've have a had a significant hispanic population for as long as we've had the Western half of the country. Anyone who takes a look at the names of places, states, etc. in the West will notice just how heavily Spanish the naming is. A testament to the overt Hispanic impact on American culture. It seems more of a modern phenomenon to pretend that that history isn't there.

"The left is very close to having a governing majority due entirely to immigration. Despite the promise of the Trump campaign, there isn’t much standing in their way. Now, they’re just running out the clock. Soon, we will have admitted so many immigrants that it will be too late to do anything.

Although liberals pretend to have no idea where conservatives got the idea that immigration was designed to change the country and bring in new voters, they weren’t always so modest.

In a 1998 article for Cornell University’s Roper Center for Public Opinion Research, Democratic political consultant Patrick Reddy exulted that the 1965 immigration act was “the Kennedy family’s greatest gift to the Democratic Party.” Changing the country’s demographics through immigration would be “George McGovern’s revenge,” liberal political strategist Ruy Teixeira announced 16 years ago — and then celebrated as a fait accompli upon Obama’s election in 2008.

The very reason the left loathes Trump is that he promised to stop their hostile takeover of our country. But instead of sticking it to his enemies by blocking their depraved agenda, he has fallen into their trap."

http://takimag.com/article/liberals-never-sleep-and-neither-does-jeff-sessions/

The current immigration quotas were set by George Bush Sr., a Republican, and have remained unchanged or challenge since.

The number of illegals in the country was trending down during Obama's turn and still continues to. For the first time in nearly 30 years our illegal population declined, not increased.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Shouldn't you support the one world government going to power then? So Jesus comes back
No because the one world govt will be evil. It will exterminate a lot of people like other authoritarian and communist govt's. This govt will also control buying and selling, you will have to bow to it and receive the mark on your right hand or forehead in order to do so. But those that do bow to it, they will be forfeiting their salvation. Their name will not be written in the Book of Life. Rev 13.

No because the one world govt will be evil. It will exterminate a lot of people like other authoritarian and communist govt's. This govt will also control buying and selling, you will have to bow to it and receive the mark on your right hand or forehead in order to do so. But those that do bow to it, they will be forfeiting their salvation. Their name will not be written in the Book of Life. Rev 13.

so...... why would you oppose that when it is part of god's plan? seems like judgeent day coming is a good thing if you believe in that.

so...... why would you oppose that when it is part of god's plan? seems like judgeent day coming is a good thing if you believe in that.
I oppose what is evil if I can. With my vote and in these debates.

In the end, the one world govt will happen, but we don't know when.

no chart and how does it prove the graphic fake news?

Dems are always trying to give them citizenship so they vote accordingly. Skip the line, the language requirement, the payment, the test, just vote blue and you and your whole family can be citizens.

Its exactly the same logic you used my friend.

Dems are for medicare for all, hispanics are for dems, ergo...

Reps are for tax cuts for the rich, whites are for reps, ergo...

I dont think they were a gang in the common sense, but they did all work together buying and reselling everything. So it was a competitive place where tempers would fly. Everything wouldve been fine if everyone wasnt fighting with each other to snatch up the good stuff, but the white people got super racist when it came to them lol.
Seattle is a nightmare
Seattle is not really a racist city.
Sorta the opposite. Where in the Seattle area?
@mozfonky
@LogicalInsanity

Its exactly the same logic you used my friend.

Dems are for medicare for all, hispanics are for dems, ergo...

Reps are for tax cuts for the rich, whites are for reps, ergo...
The chart shows a clear correlation. "What about this. . ." doesn't change that. And your "this" is not being shown. A hispanic immigrant (let alone an illegal - whom dems love so much) won't vote himself out of a "gibs" check, welfare, WIC, food stamps and an easy path to citizenship etc.

Last edited:
The chart shows a clear correlation. "What about this. . ." doesn't change that. And your "this" is not being shown. A hispanic immigrant (let alone an illegal - whom dems love so much) won't vote himself out of a "gibs" check, welfare, WIC, food stamps and an easy path to citizenship etc.

Yup, the correlation is clear.

Hispanics are for medicare for all, whites like tax cuts for the rich.

Yup, the correlation is clear.

Hispanics are for medicare for all, whites like tax cuts for the rich.
Yea that's the real reason Hispanics have been backing a side all these years.

Back