Social The left are getting desperate (Candace Owens)

ddar4mwavef21.jpg
Nazi party already looking more diverse than Klantifa.

Masked-Antifa.jpg

this is pretty telling, he plays 30 seconds of recording then just sits back and has no rebuttal to him being called out. This is the equivalent of throwing uncooked pasta at the wall hoping it sticks, but it never will. It’s getting pathetic at this point

Hands down the most revealing and important segment of this clip is the part at 5:48 where the Democratic committee chairman, Jerry Nadler of New York, bangs his gavel and reprimands Candace Owens: "It is not proper to refer disparagingly to a member of the committee. The witness will not do that, again."

Aha! So accusing someone of being racist is a disparagement! Fancy that!

You assholes sure can dish it out, but you can't take it.

Hands down the most revealing and important segment of this clip is the part at 5:48 where the Democratic committee chairman, Jerry Nadler of New York, bangs his gavel and reprimands Candace Owens: "It is not proper to refer disparagingly to a member of the committee. The witness will not do that, again."

Aha! So accusing someone of being racist is a disparagement! Fancy that!

You assholes sure can dish it out, but you can't take it.
The best part is he wasn’t listening, he just heard stupid, and assumed it was flung at his homie

You're right. Candace Owens is clearly a nazi. That is totally logical.
Of course there's nothing wrong with saying:
"The problem is that he wanted — he had dreams outside of Germany. He wanted to globalize. He wanted everybody to be German, everybody to be speaking German. Everybody to look a different way. That's not, to me, that's not nationalism. In thinking about how we could go bad down the line, I don't really have an issue with nationalism. I really don't. I think that it's OK."

I expected nothing less from the right in this thread. They'll either accuse you of putting words into their mouths and/or claim what Candace said was out of context. The full clip makes her look even worse (well done for white washing why Hitler killed everyone). You're just not self-aware yet to realise how stupid you're making yourselves look.

Of course there's nothing wrong with saying:

I expected nothing less from the right in this thread. They'll either accuse you of putting words into their mouths and/or claim what Candace said was out of context. The full clip makes her look even worse (well done for white washing why Hitler killed everyone). You're just not self-aware yet to realise how stupid you're making yourselves look.
Her major debate was to not confuse nationalism with racism. That having respect and unity in your nation isn’t a bad thing, not that Hitler was a good guy

Hey Mane, are there any other people of color you'd like to call nazis? How about gays like Milo? or Jews like Shapiro? I wanna see how inclusive we can make the nazi party. #DiversityIsOurStrength

She didn’t try to legetimize Hitler, for fucks sake, did you listen to everything she had to say?

Living proof why fake news works. Watches a video exposing lying hunk of crap, dem believes lying hunk of crap.

Last edited:
Her major debate was to not confuse nationalism with racism. That having respect and unity in your nation isn’t a bad thing, not that Hitler was a good guy
Nah man, she is clearly a nazi and is just doing damage control after being CAUGHT. She probably thought no one was going to hear that public speech livestreamed on the internet to millions of people, but with a little digging, we were able to uncover those hidden comments and now she's BUSTED!

What's really tragic is that not once did Mane consider that she may have simply misspoke or not gotten her point across clearly - which she later clarified. He just assumed she is a nazi. It's unreal how these people think. It's pure hysteria.

What's really tragic is that not once did Mane consider that she may have simply misspoke or not gotten her point across clearly - which she later clarified. He just assumed she is a nazi. It's unreal how these people think. It's pure hysteria.
She’s clearly a blond hair blue eyed gentile

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back