Social The left are getting desperate (Candace Owens)

DIDM

Honk Honk
Banned
Reaction score
this is pretty telling, he plays 30 seconds of recording then just sits back and has no rebuttal to him being called out. This is the equivalent of throwing uncooked pasta at the wall hoping it sticks, but it never will. It’s getting pathetic at this point

So desperate they won big in the mid terms because people hate GOP policy or lack of.

They've been desperate for a long time. Then they went mental. Now, its like some form of Alzheimer's where they forget what total lunatics they are.

Ted Lieu was SHOOK.

303fa81190776864.jpg

Last edited:
They’ve been desperate for years. They lie constantly, manipulate every form of media until it’s no longer entertaining, make up accusations and fake oppression and much, much more.

I watched this a while ago.
I'm not at all surprised, in fact the left wing media has been doing this sort of shit for a good while so it's really in step for dem leaders to do the same. I mean anything that comes from the party of banning cow farts and reparations for shit people did that died over a century ago barely fazes me now. I've come to expect stupidity, but I digress.

The cool thing is that Candace Owens handed that little cocksucker his ass! <45>

Lol at the right using her because she's black. She's one of the most ignorant hacks I've seen. Cracks me up that anyone actually agrees with her very uninformed comments.

A bunch of RINO incumbents retired and blue states got even shittier. Congrats.

We won the Senate.

No one even thought they wouldn’t win the senate.

The Dems crushed The mid terms because people hate GOP policy. If you could even call what they do policy.

The Dems crushed The mid terms because people hate GOP policy. If you could even call what they do policy.

You lost the senate.

I watched this a while ago.
I'm not at all surprised, in fact the left wing media has been doing this sort of shit for a good while so it's really in step for dem leaders to do the same. I mean anything that comes from the party of banning cow farts and reparations for shit people did that died over a century ago barely fazes me now. I've come to expect stupidity, but I digress.

The cool thing is that Candace Owens handed that little cocksucker his ass! <45>

Show me the proof where people are trying to ban cow farts, or where any of the democratic nominees actually have actual reparations in their agenda.

The only thing that was crushed was the Green New Deal.

Funny how Democrats are going full Mccarthyism these days smearing anyone right of center as potential Nazi sympathizers.

Back