The least intimidating killers in the UFC?

Sickplicity

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Who are the least intimidating killers in the UFC?

Some people that come to mind:

Joe Lauzon, Bj Penn (formerly), Alexander Gustafsson, Stefan Struve, Anderson Silva, Johny Hendricks, Michael McDonald & Korean Zombie.

What say you sherdog?!

max-holloway-fear-the-fighter.jpg

John Dodson. In fact, most of the flyweight devision. Catoony smiles, hipster mustaches and nipple rings.

Also inb4 McKenzie gif.

Rory Mac should be in everyone's list

what? Alexander Gustafsson, Stefan Struve are both enormous men.. obviously they are intimidating..

wide.jpg

jared hamman. Love ALL his fights, especially against Rodney Wallace.

Diaz brothers, they're those skinny kids who talk a lot that I'd call them out on. Little would I know, I'd be in a world of trouble

Purely on his looks/build/lifestyle, I would have to say Sakuraba. (and yes, he fought in UFC Japan)

what? Alexander Gustafsson, Stefan Struve are both enormous men.. obviously they are intimidating..

It's because they don't have steroid muscles. People assume they aren't intimidating. If they saw these guys in real life they would know that they were intimidating.

Who are the least intimidating killers in the UFC?

Some people that come to mind:

Joe Lauzon, Bj Penn (formerly), Alexander Gustafsson, Stefan Struve, Anderson Silva, Johny Hendricks, Michael McDonald & Korean Zombie.

What say you sherdog?!

How could you forget Rory?

Diaz brothers, they're those skinny kids who talk a lot that I'd call them out on. Little would I know, I'd be in a world of trouble

No way dude, I wouldn't call them skinny either. Skinner would be like Cody Mckenzie style body. Plus the Diaz brothers got that crazy look in their eyes. You could say the Junkie look

Back