The least intimidating killers in the UFC?

If I saw this man in a bar or something, I wouldn't have any problem starting shit.... but once shit gets real, I'd get twistered from top to bottom

Unprovoked? Just if you saw him?

BJ Penn has no business being on that list. His staredowns are very intimidating.

This is what a prime BJ staredown looks like. In my opinion it's more terrifying than Wand's.

penn_sanchez_weigh_ins.jpg

Lol. Penn has nothing on The Axe Murderer.

what? Alexander Gustafsson, Stefan Struve are both enormous men.. obviously they are intimidating..

Ya but I get ts's point they have baby faces. Struve in a dark ally would be scary as fck tho.

I hate that term. I like Joe Rogan a lot but he's the one that started that nonsense by saying it all the time and justifying it with "well they could easily kill someone"

shit... I could easily kill someone (it's not hard to choke someone to death)

I really hate that term...

Anyway... the least intimidating person who is still a devastating fighter in my book is Anderson Silva. He looks SO NICE.

Georges St.Pierre is also gotta easily be in the runnings

HW's are the exact opposite. They all look terrifying. Cain looks like someone that would stab you in a prison movie; Overeem would probably make me sob in fear if he even looked in my direction.

Only cigano has a nice demeanor about it... until he puts on that "i'm going to put you down" face and then suddenly it's shit bricks time.

Joe Lauzon: He's the least scariest lookIng guy in the UFC. He looks like a Christmas elf for goodness sake. But in the cage? He's an absolute killer!

what? Alexander Gustafsson, Stefan Struve are both enormous men.. obviously they are intimidating..

Gus is still a reasonable height but Struve is 7' tall lol that's a complete monster

My pick is Ken Florian, many other picks are simply normal guys, and I don't equate intimidating with tons of tattoos and weird hair, but Florian looks like a computer technician or something
Some guys like KZ don't look intimidating but in the cage they actually look muscular and athletic, Florian just looks like an average dude.

Back