The KSI VS. Logan Paul rematch

I know these guys are famous but I have no clue on why?

I never heard of them until a day or two ago...

I know these guys are famous but I have no clue on why?

I never heard of them until a day or two ago...
Youtube.

Some of the top youtube ppl these days, are more famous than a lot of actors/actresses.

Embarrassing for the species that people will pay to watch this garbage.....unless it was a charity event. As a sporting event this is an absolute joke.
It's on Dazn, which most fight fans have a sub too already due to Canelo/Bellator.

Also, the undercard is legit.

this could be interesting. I finally watched the first fight and clearly Logan is a much better athlete who had less boxing training. I felt like KSI basically learned footwork during the fight whereas Logan just essentially stood stationary and completely flatfooted the whole fight.

I don't remember either actually working an angle the entire fight but at least toward the end KSI could take advantage of the exhaustion simply by being more mobile and balanced.

If Logan comes in this time with any semblance of footwork and cardio, he should win pretty handily. If not, I think we probably see a replay of the first fight. Who knows two one of them could have been training far more seriously and made bigger strides.

LOL apparently KSI wants to box professionally. <{nope}>
I think KSI has improved significantly. He's got a great team they really have the best interest in him and don't let him off easy. He's also training with the Mayweathers in his last 2 weeks of training camp

In that fight he did admit that he had to fight very unorthodox as this would throw off Logan since and has admitted that it was very poor technique. Logan even said it in an interview that it threw him off because he had been sparring against guys that throw conventionally

Last edited:
I don't see how KSI wins this

Logan is so much more athletic, bigger, and powerful

Technique is a lot better too
I dont think how KSI fought in the frist round is good predictor of his level this time around
He has said that there were training issues where he did not train as hard because Logan only had 3 months to train compared to KSI who had been doing it for close to a year back then

i think people might be underestimating KSI's physical abilities where they are just throwing him under the bus to easily. He has packed some muscle and is a lot heavier than before so the size discrepancy shouldnt be too much of an issue honestly

Just watched the first, Paul started strong but faded, draw was correct, thank fuck no Canelo judging.
If it were 12, KSI all day but over 6 these guys are pretty well matched.

they’re both asswipes. I’m wouldn’t pick whom to hate more based on the one you’ve been exposed to more.

I though that might be the case but I though by law of averages it would be hard for KSI to be a bigger douche than Logan Paul.

Kinda sad that it's taking this youtube fight for me to consider subscribing to DAZN but
£99,99 Is a pretty good deal for a whole year. It will be worth it just for AJ vs Ruiz 2. I've spent less on a night out drinking.
https://watch.dazn.com/en-US/boxing/

Logan is gonna jab fuck KSI for all rounds, I don’t really think this will be competitive at all

This is larger point I'm trying to make about what interests me in this fight.
In KSI you have a guy with NO athletic background at all that's dedicated himself to boxing for a few years. From a curiosity pov it's worth looking at.

How does a nerdy social media gamer have better striking than an MMA fighter that's been training ad competing for around a decade?
Logan has an athletic background and ksi argublely beat him. He's in much better physical condition then Askren, he hits very hard, and has proper boxing training, which I doubt is the case for Askren with how terrible he is. I have no doubt in my mind that KSI mops the floor with Askren in a boxing match.

Logan is gonna jab fuck KSI for all rounds, I don’t really think this will be competitive at all
what makes you say that
The first fight which happened over a year ago isnt exactly a reliable indicator. To put it into perspective, back then Logan only had 3 months of proper training back then he had never had proper boxing and KSI I think had less than a year of actual boxing training. So he never even started training boxing at all

So therefore, a year could make quite a big difference since they they both just picked up boxing essentially

I don’t know either of these guys, but if the card brings attention to Devin Haney, I’m all for its success.

Johnny Nelson made a good observation. Neither guy are experienced enough to know how to throw a ko punch in a pro fight.

I've seen many athletic first timers go through the same thing. They don't know how to use there muscles. They seize up and lose there technique.

I see it going much like the first fight, with Logan tiring out and KSI finishing stronger.

Didn't watch the first, will watch this one and put some money on a Logan decision.

Didn't watch the first, will watch this one and put some money on a Logan decision.
Fwiw I'll have you know that uncle Eddie Hearn guarantees a ko

Fwiw I'll have you know that uncle Eddie Hearn guarantees a ko

If I'm not mistaken, the first was fought with headgear and this one won't be. I just have the gut feeling they will both fight tentatively.

I love this. KSI was so excited to meet the real deal. KSI is a diehard boxing fan. He seems to really know his stuff

It’s fight day! I can’t wait for tonight. I’ll be rooting for KSI!

Back