The KSI VS. Logan Paul rematch

eon001

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I feel slightly ashamed posting this but it's going to probably have more eyes on it than most of the UFC events this year. And this one is promoted by Eddie Hearn.

What you all want from celebritys, to marketing alcohol and drugs or show young kids how they training boxing and give them inspiration that they stop playing games 24/7 and do 15 minutes training

I can’t wait. Super excited and I respect them both. The poster above me makes a good point as well. Ksi and Logan Paul has a very young fan base. Both have done their fair share of dumb and degenerate shit. This could positively influence the much younger generation

Both appear to be training pretty hard and taking it pretty serious. Should be good

One single thread dedicated to this farce is one too many already.

Looking forward to seeing the wrestler out box the boxer a second time.

I have teenagers so I have heard the name Logan Paul, not sure I otherwise know either or that this even happened previously.

KSI's voice, laugh, music...please no more

I thought Logan Paul won easily

I feel slightly ashamed posting this but it's going to probably have more eyes on it than most of the UFC events this year. And this one is promoted by Eddie Hearn.

You should be ashamed!

The first fight they had was pretty entertaining....maybe not a masterclass of boxing but engaging none the less. They have had all this time to train and get better. Who knows? It may well be a very good match, my 13 year old daughter will be watching anyway so I will too.

Now what would be great is watching some killer like Oleksandr Usyk smash these 2 Youtube stars back to back on the same PPV.

Assumed Paul would be in UFC or Bellator by now. Wrestled a bit growing up.

The underlying reason for having this event is to bring more eyes to the likes of Devin Haney and BJS who will also be on this card.

It's a smart strategy since very few people have DAZN in North America at the moment.

Logan Paul has been training with my old boxing coach Milton Lacroix, seems to have continued training since their first fight.

Tbh..I dont HATE it. It doesnt really negatively effect any of the legit fights that are going on.
If nothing else it will expose kids to actual professional boxers for the first time...

Haney would be a nice 1st fighter to see, for example

To be fair I rate them for being willing to fight, their management teams must be shook. I don’t hate on the event but the two main issues are:

Why are they doing this as a pro fight when neither KSI or Logan Paul have any interest in a professional career?

Why are they having a world title fight on the undercard of a celebrity boxing match?

Logan paul vs usyk

Ksi vs loma

Book it don king!

Back