The KSI VS. Logan Paul rematch

To be fair I rate them for being willing to fight, their management teams must be shook. I don’t hate on the event but the two main issues are:

Why are they doing this as a pro fight when neither KSI or Logan Paul have any interest in a professional career?

Why are they having a world title fight on the undercard of a celebrity boxing match?
1. To not have to use head gears at a guess? No idea though.

2. Brings eyeballs to the real fighters. Great idea in theory IMO; who knows until after if it worked.

To be fair I rate them for being willing to fight, their management teams must be shook. I don’t hate on the event but the two main issues are:

Why are they doing this as a pro fight when neither KSI or Logan Paul have any interest in a professional career?

Why are they having a world title fight on the undercard of a celebrity boxing match?
I think Hearn is being clever here the PPV will be through the roof......and it will exposure his fighters to a whole new audience....even if a small % of the YouTube fans want to watch another event its a win. Remember the numbers the first fight did it was massive and sold out a 20k venue in 1 day. I am not saying I support this but Hearn is a business man and he isn't going to pass for a 2nd time on this

They’re both so bad at landing punches it makes the fight boring and safer than you’d think.

Hearn isn't being clever at all he's just sniffed the easy money out.

The only credit I'll give him is he's put his ego aside to put on a clown show to get those dollars in ......... if Anthony Joshua loses against Ruiz, Hearn might need this extra money if his cash cow goes south.

Logan Paul has been training with my old boxing coach Milton Lacroix, seems to have continued training since their first fight.

Just how long ago? Lol. I used to go to the Davie PAL all the time. Teofimo Lopez vs. Jeremiah when they were 13 years old lol. I remember when Joe was Milton’s star. And Harold Calderon training there. When were you training with Milton!? We may have met lol

Ksi has expressed interest in being a pro boxer for a couple of years now. I remember around the Joe Weller fight he talked about going pro. And Logan Paul has many times expressed interest in competing in MMA. Has some decent wrestling credentials

The only credit I'll give him is he's put his ego aside to put on a clown show to get those dollars in ......... if Anthony Joshua loses against Ruiz, Hearn might need this extra money if his cash cow goes south.
What rubbish if AJ looses he can still fight Fury / Wilder and even if he retires he still has plenty of other fighters.

Any yes he is taking the easy money he is a promoter that's his job.....to get paid!

No bullshit Logan Paul actually showed some decent talent last time for somebody that only boxed for 3 months. On top of being clearly more athletic than KSI im gonna put a decent bet on him.

What rubbish if AJ looses he can still fight Fury / Wilder and even if he retires he still has plenty of other fighters.

Any yes he is taking the easy money he is a promoter that's his job.....to get paid!

The only thing that's rubbish is your perspective.

Did I say AJ would never get paid again? I said he wouldn't be the Golden Goose anymore, i.e no more monster pay days, no more controlling the % and getting the lions share.

The more he loses the smaller his purses will get, that's what I said......... also he can't even get a fight with Wilder or Fury before when he had the lure of all the belts, so how the hell do you know he "can" fight Wilder in future? Wilder may sideline him the way he sidelined Whyte.

The only thing that's rubbish is your perspective.

Did I say AJ would never get paid again? I said he wouldn't be the Golden Goose anymore, i.e no more monster pay days, no more controlling the % and getting the lions share.

The more he loses the smaller his purses will get, that's what I said......... also he can't even get a fight with Wilder or Fury before when he had the lure of all the belts, so how the hell do you know he "can" fight Wilder in future? Wilder may sideline him the way he sidelined Whyte.
"if Anthony Joshua loses against Ruiz, Hearn might need this extra money if his cash cow goes south"
He has more than 1 top fighter.

As for wilder true he might duck AJ like he has done previously but maybe now AJ has lost he is not as scared of him now.

As for Fury that will be a big money fight in the UK either way even if AJ looses to Ruiz.

Just how long ago? Lol. I used to go to the Davie PAL all the time. Teofimo Lopez vs. Jeremiah when they were 13 years old lol. I remember when Joe was Milton’s star. And Harold Calderon training there. When were you training with Milton!? We may have met lol

Around 2013 at the Davie gym! I was an Ammy MMA fighter at the time and was referred to him by one of my MMA coaches, trained for about a year with him and I used to fight at some of the strip clubs like KOD in miami.

Great dude..... never charged me a dime, as I was a poor college student at the time. I always made sure to give him a good amount of my winnings from my "amateur" strip club boxing/kickboxing matches.

It's awesome seeing him doing well... looks like he found success / a bit of fame as the trainer for Logan Paul. That's awesome hearing that another member on here trained with him! I'm sure you have some great stories.

1. To not have to use head gears at a guess? No idea though.

2. Brings eyeballs to the real fighters. Great idea in theory IMO; who knows until after if it worked.
headgear hasn't been required in amateur boxing for a while, if I recall

headgear hasn't been required in amateur boxing for a while, if I recall
Yeah think you're right. Had a feeling for bouts like this however they'd use one

Could easily watch the first fight to know but damned if I'm doing that

Pretty good scrum. Logan even talks a bit of MMA, including Kahbib, Tony, Dustin. Said he wants to fight Conor. He want's to do an MMA fight after and Hearn is keen to put him in Bellator after.

Around 2013 at the Davie gym! I was an Ammy MMA fighter at the time and was referred to him by one of my MMA coaches, trained for about a year with him and I used to fight at some of the strip clubs like KOD in miami.

Great dude..... never charged me a dime, as I was a poor college student at the time. I always made sure to give him a good amount of my winnings from my "amateur" strip club boxing/kickboxing matches.

It's awesome seeing him doing well... looks like he found success / a bit of fame as the trainer for Logan Paul. That's awesome hearing that another member on here trained with him! I'm sure you have some great stories.

Hey man, I didn’t see this lol! But damn, I missed you by a couple years! I was going 2010-2011. I actually wasn’t training there, I was only going to video tape sparring lol. I used to be fascinated with Joe, who was Milton’s star at the time. It’s crazy, he went pro after doing a year in prison and his record is 0W-3L-2D. Never would’ve imagined. He was fighting at KOD too. Shoot you may know him. King Joe Boxer or whatever he went by there. Used to love watching him spar at the Davie PAL man. I still have all the videos lol. Got him sparring Luis Ortiz, Shannon Briggs, Oliver McCall, Ahmed Elbiali, the Augustama brothers, Marcus Upshaw, Bilal Laggoune, Trevor Bryan, Steve Geffrard, Yordenis Ugas, Umberto Savigne, fuck the list goes on haha. Many others. One day I should put them all up on YouTube. His brother Jeremiah was sparring Teofimo Lopez. They were little kids lol. I can’t believe Jeremiah never went pro and when Joe went pro he destroyed his record. Man those were fun days. Sadly I wasn’t training then. Just filming. I train now but nothing serious lol. I suck.

Milton was a trip. I’m glad he’s doing well too. It’s funny Milton has such a certain style, that I knew exactly how Jake Paul and Logan Paul were gonna fight lol. Hands down, stay on the outside, slip slip slip lol. Throw them wild hooks!

I have teenagers so I have heard the name Logan Paul, not sure I otherwise know either or that this even happened previously.

Paul Daley vs Sage Northcutt on the undercard? <Eek2.0>

Conor McGregor had no interest in a pro boxing career either and has even fought in boxing exhibitions since facing Floyd Mayweather in his pro debut. It adds legitimacy to the event especially with an undercard featuring pros.

Hearn was doing just fine before he had a cash cow, and he will be promoting boxers long after AJ is done.

Paul Daley vs Sage Northcutt on the undercard? <Eek2.0>

Will Sage Northcutt even be able to fight again? I heard his face was broken pretty bad from that brutal knock out he suffered in his last fight. I hope so. I still like him. But is fighting even still in his best interest?

Back