• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

The KSI VS. Logan Paul rematch

Where is Barthal/Bartholomew? At

He might fizzle out like Gamboa once he gets bigger. Size will slow him down
You don't have to necessarily get bigger, you gain quite a bit of strength each year until late 20s and then still keep gaining. While losing little speed until late 20s+. Old school guys (like me) say 28 is prime (used to be for HW, but I think it applies to all). You've gained a lot of strength and are just on the cusp of starting to lose speed at a greater rate each year. Generally. There are exceptions.

Santiago does not looks scared...

Could be a better fight than expected

Very nice round, Santiago countering that left with that right beautifully. Interesting.

You don't have to necessarily get bigger, you gain quite a bit of strength each year until late 20s and then still keep gaining. While losing little speed until late 20s+. Old school guys (like me) say 28 is prime (used to be for HW, but I think it applies to all). You've gained a lot of strength and are just on the cusp of starting to lose speed at a greater rate each year. Generally. There are exceptions.

I stop training at 24 and when I started back up at 35 I was hella slower. 28-30 weren't near my prime. I am strong but slow and have adjust it to faints and and sof touches until perfect opening cause throwing hard kills my stamina. Just hate cardio

The way Santiago throws his left hook...

Looks like that’s his money punch...

He’s missed it a few times but throws it with conviction.

I don't see Floyd in Haney. Gamboa and GRJ and even some early Sugar Shane but no floyd

That left hook is a problem for Haney

Haney still having trouble settling into the distance...

Santiago has the range down, for the most part.

Before anyone decides to place some last second money on Logan Paul - KSI for a sweat; remember neither of these guys are true professionals, KSI lives in Europe, and there are a significant number of online sports books taking wagers.

Not saying either one would take a dive, but remember these are two young guys that became millionaires from uploading videos to YouTube. If there were ever a fight to be concerned over this type of scenario it would be this one.

Beiber vs Cruise are not some youtubers.

Another dumb analogy. You guys are getting desperate lol

What's the difference lol?

These dudes have more fight training then either of them.

Back