The Knockout game upgrade: Slashing people's faces

Well at least they are not slashing people's feces.

Man, I guess he turned himself in at least. But that really makes me uneasy. Like I usually don't carry any sort of weapon into restaraunts, gas stations, department stores, places with high volume of other civilians. But I mean god damn, I will really consider conceal carry everywhere I go. I imagine I could fend off an attacker without needing a gun, but if I'm with my wife, or even just see some crazy asswhole in the mall slashing people I would like to be able to drop them on the spot.

Getting my current girlfriend was a strong catalyst in getting my CCW. Always felt I'd be fine with my mma if anyone tried to start something, and I wouldn't exactly be identified as an easy target walking alone on the sidewalk at night

But if she's there? I wouldn't want to risk anything to chance or my perceived abilities. Plus, there's always the .0000000001% chance of being in the vicinity of a public random shooter

I had a good friend get randomly stabbed in North Hollywood. No provocation. Just a guy walking down the street reached out, and put a knife through his arm. Walked off without saying a word. Better than getting shot.

Man. That sounds like some sort of gang initialization. Probably a video of it the rest of the members have, should he ever decide to snitch

Not related to the knockout game.

The knockout game is done by bored, young, intellectually challenged blacks.. and they're doing it for entertainment. It's a "Game". Most of them don't consider the consequences of long-term brain damage, death, jail/prison, etc.

This appears to be our good friend radical Islam. Notice how the victim was a young female, with a nose ring? He probably felt some religious duty to punish the "whore".

Different groups of perpetrators, different motivations.

they dindu nuthin' they're good kids, planning to go to college, church every sunday.

Practice your second amendment rights and "games" like this will cease to exist

That's the issue I addressed in my earlier post.

That city's gun laws are so strict, they have to bend over backwards to get a conceiled carry permit, in the form of waiting lists, fees, and background checks that are approved at the leisure of the government personelle.

That city's gun laws are so strict, they have to bend over backwards to get a conceiled carry permit, in the form of waiting lists, fees, and background checks that are approved at the leisure of the government personelle.

It's worth the wait and hassle. Too many unpredictable, purposeless idiots are roaming freely.

I had a good friend get randomly stabbed in North Hollywood. No provocation. Just a guy walking down the street reached out, and put a knife through his arm. Walked off without saying a word. Better than getting shot.
You from the SFV? I lived in Arleta/Pacoima/Panorama City area. Fuckin shitty part of the Valley. NOHO has some bad areas, but nicer areas too. Never been stabbed, but was held up at gun point and the asshole hit me with the butt of the gun, had a knife up to my stomach, someone walk up to me with a knife tryin to stab me, and sucker punched once by someone.

Well I live in NYC and I agree it should be that hard to get a concealed carry permit.

If every retard can get a gun easily, the job of the average NYPD officer would be impossible. It's just too densely populated to allow easy access for guns here.

And BTW, I support the 2nd Amendment and also have 2 friends that are NYPD and another older guy I work out with is retired NYPD.

In the 90's or early 2000's there used to be a 'game' called the 'buck fifty' it was gang related and the goal was for one of the gangsters to slash Someone random in the face with a razor to cause them to get stitches. 150 stitches.

It died down or at least stopped getting attention. It was usually back East.

In the 90's or early 2000's there used to be a 'game' called the 'buck fifty' it was gang related and the goal was for one of the gangsters to slash Someone random in the face with a razor to cause them to get stitches. 150 stitches.

It died down or at least stopped getting attention. It was usually back East.

I remember that happened around here when I was a kid in the early 2000s. Some gang initiation crap. POS slashed a random girl's face in a mall. I think it was the first time anything like that had happened around here, and as such it was a big shock to people and was all over the news.

Your open border at work, folks! Unchecked immigration, including lovely violent Central American gangs that bring culturally enriching phenomena like slashing random people's faces in malls.

I remember that happened around here when I was a kid in the early 2000s. Some gang initiation crap. POS slashed a random girl's face in a mall. I think it was the first time anything like that had happened around here, and as such it was a big shock to people and was all over the news.

Your open border at work, folks! Unchecked immigration, including lovely violent Central American gangs that bring culturally enriching phenomena like slashing random people's faces in malls.

Globalization supported by predatory capitalists requires cheap labor to suppress wages while the leftists welcome votes for them. Think of it as a deal by both groups shaking hands on the destruction of the nation state. Borders don't exist for them. It's racist for the leftists to enforce borders while the predatory capitalist doesn't believe in any form of protectionism economic policy for it's citizens.

It's worth the wait and hassle. Too many unpredictable, purposeless idiots are roaming freely.
He is turning himself in next Tuesday supposedly. He is also getting a slap on the wrist based on the charges.

Back