The Knockout game upgrade: Slashing people's faces

dempseyroll

White Belt
Reaction score

A man suspected of slashing a woman with a machete on the New York subway has handed himself into police after he allegedly threatened to 'chop up' his victim.

Ras Alula Nagarit is accused of attacking the woman on Tuesday at the Atlantic Avenue/Barclays Center station in Brooklyn.

The 37-year-old suspect handed himself in after the NYPD released a photograph taken by the victim moments before the attack.

3052E9DC00000578-3418596-Amanda_Morris_was_viciously_slashed_in_the_face_on_her_daily_com-a-20_1453870817492.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...spect-hands-NYPD-attacking-woman-machete.html

Not sure how this and the ko game are related... Sucks though. Let her slash at his face.

I hope this is not for reals.

There have been multiple random slashings recently. Something is going on. Similar phenomenon to the KO game, it seems.

Good thing you stood with the criminals and threw the NYPD under the bus, DiBlasio.

I'm not sure this slashing trend is associated as a "game" though,and article doesn't even mention a connection so I'm not sure where you pulled that out of your ass from.

But in the 90's , specifically east coast , I had many friends who would tell me of slashing initiations to gangs ...where as the person trying to get in gang would cut someone randomly or if they had beef they would box cutter them(brutal shit!) here in Cali I remember cholas would do that shit to another girl they didn't like.

As far as the K o game , that looks more to be a extreme dare situation made worse by taping and trying to get fame from it.
That being said.... I swear to god if I ever met, knew of, or had credible knowledge of someone ever doing either , I'd rape them with a rusty screw driver before I put one in there head. Going after "innocents" or civilians as we used to call them was a taboo , a serious no no subject to most back in the day. Subject to serious reprocussions amongst gangs in the 90's ... Times have changed ....fucking disgusting cowards.

nope, K.O. game still in fashion.

this happened recently.

I can see why Europeans developed those cruel public humiliation/beatings/ etc. Scum like this might as well be put down.

Who thinks its okay to sucker punch an old woman? Let alone you shouldn't do it to anyone but the targets they choose are often so defenseless.

Hey NYC, how are those strict gun control laws working out for ya?

There have been multiple random slashings recently. Something is going on. Similar phenomenon to the KO game, it seems.

Good thing you stood with the criminals and threw the NYPD under the bus, DiBlasio.

I think the slashing has a tinge of anti-gentrification, anti-hipster, and anti-yuppie.

However I dont think this particular one is related. The other slashing were small blade. Apparently this time a machete. I am surprised it did not do more damage.

I think the slashing has a tinge of anti-gentrification, anti-hipster, and anti-yuppie.

However I dont think this particular one is related. The other slashing were small blade. Apparently this time a machete. I am surprised it did not do more damage.

I wonder if machete man is an Ethiopian immigrant. Ras Alula is an uber-Ethiopian name. There was a general by that name in the 19th century.

Man, I guess he turned himself in at least. But that really makes me uneasy. Like I usually don't carry any sort of weapon into restaraunts, gas stations, department stores, places with high volume of other civilians. But I mean god damn, I will really consider conceal carry everywhere I go. I imagine I could fend off an attacker without needing a gun, but if I'm with my wife, or even just see some crazy asswhole in the mall slashing people I would like to be able to drop them on the spot.

Lucky woman. Looks like she was barely scratched. I'm not sure what they're classifying as a machete, but every one I've seen would have done some serious damage to the face.

I had a good friend get randomly stabbed in North Hollywood. No provocation. Just a guy walking down the street reached out, and put a knife through his arm. Walked off without saying a word. Better than getting shot.

And here I had my money on the acid-to-the-face craze taking over. We should wear masks or hire more police.

Practice your second amendment rights and "games" like this will cease to exist

Back