Social The Karen Epidemic

Women being put on the pedestal for far too long.

Women being put on the pedestal for far too long.
Eh not that I disagree but this is very much about vilifying older white women from their children. You're cool but your mom is a bitch and your dad is teh racist!

Should be very obvious what is going on here.

This is like the third video showing these same clips from the incident and none of them show how it started, which let's be honest, is what I'm most curious about.

I kind of think we all need to know how to avoid triggering a Karen.

Not all of us have the same restraint that guy showed.

These type of people have existed for a long time... but recently they seem to be popping up more than ever. What's the reason? It's not just racism, which can be explained by the rise of trump.. but they just abysmal people in general.

They seem to be empowered by something.

I just saw an obese woman without a mask chasing a young man and some guy screaming "this guy hit a woman, this guy hit a woman".
Looks like average american trash to me.

<{clintugh}>

These type of people have existed for a long time... but recently they seem to be popping up more than ever. What's the reason? It's not just racism, which can be explained by the rise of trump.. but they just abysmal people in general.

Everyone has a fucking camera these days, that's why you see it more often. Anyone that's ever worked in a busy retail location in the last few decades could attest to the fact that there have always been no shortage of crazy people to deal with.

Lard. The only Karen I know is called Karen and is a whale as well. They always seem to be fat.

tenor.gif

What the hell a Karen. We always just called women bitches and hoes. Karen doesn't sound cool at all.

Karens ain't shit but hoes and tricks, lick on these nuts and suck the dick.

Meh I guess it could work but not as cool

I'm 34 and I've been dealing with karens and prejudice folks my whole life. The difference between when I was a kid/teen is that there are cellphones to document this behavior instead of "he said, she said" BS.

Middle aged, busy body white women who have dominated their husbands and now are used to being the boss are nothing new. I tend to frustrate the hell out of them, after which they tend to get horny or just outrageously irate. Either way cracks me up.

Back