Social The Karen Epidemic

johnmangala

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
These type of people have existed for a long time... but recently they seem to be popping up more than ever. What's the reason? It's not just racism, which can be explained by the rise of trump.. but they just abysmal people in general.

They seem to be empowered by something.

These type of people have existed for a long time... but recently they seem to be popping up more than ever. What's the reason? It's not just racism, which can be explained by the rise of trump.. but they just abysmal people in general.

Lard. The only Karen I know is called Karen and is a whale as well. They always seem to be fat.

This is nothing new, theyve always existed, its just the buzzword of the moment so people are looking out for them to film them for some Twitter fame and websites know "Karen" stories will get them clicks right now so they push those stories to the top of their page

They need to die their hair blue, as a danger warning; There are rules to this game.

Its pathetic really. It's basically any overweight white woman who disobeys the rules. Nothing more, nothing less. People seem to think its okay to 'discriminate' this way, and to be honest, they are usually cunts and whatever. BUT. It doesnt stop there. It becomes anyone who disssents. Jacqueline becomes the new Karen. Anyone who defies the rules will become the enemy. Regardless of skin colour.

I think it’s what happens when you believe you own the world then start finding out it ain’t really like that.

I think it’s what happens when you believe you own the world then start finding out it ain’t really like that.

Are you saying the world doesnt revolve around me and I am not immortal? I am The one, TheOneAbvoveAll3 after all....

The guy should have just tossed her a bag of cheetos and distracted her. Also pretty pathetic how everyone was blaming the guy when the guy didnt do shit to the woman, what a bunch of assholes. I would bang that cutie though even though she was an assohole as well.

People like this have always existed. It's just now people record them on their phones and put it on the intertubes.

People like this have always existed. It's just now people record them on their phones and put it on the intertubes.
But did they? We've had cameras for so long. But all this seems to be ramping up now.

In the future, it'll be understood that the Karen epidemic was caused by the drug cocktail of Venti sized Starbucks + anti-depressants/anxiety meds + social media.

Last edited:
But did they? We've had cameras for so long. But all this seems to be ramping up now.
When I was a kid working at a department store, I had a woman yell at me because the sale price was different than what the sign on the shelf stated. She demanded that she receive the item for free. I said "no". And that was that. She was certainly recorded by the security cameras. But, I am sure that coverage was erased at the close of business

If that had happy today, the person behind her in the line would have recorded her rant on their iphone, uploaded it on their social media, and added a #karen by the time I deleted the "no sale" on the register

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back