The JUST BLEED God UFN WARship Thread: Boston Massacre 2015

BROTHERS!!!!!

Tonight we are shipping up to Boston to witness what promises to be a glorious feast for the Sanguine Lord.

In the Main Service, the Goat-Horned Demon from the Land of Drinking and Fighting will seek to take one more step toward the Throne of Aldo as the Siver is brought before him to be Sacrificed.

But we should remember Brothers, that intended Sacrifices have been known to ruin the best laid plans of men, and the Goat-Horned One should honor both JBG and the Sacrifice by unleashing as much violence as possible to avoid any unlikely twists of fate.

May JBG bless both men, and may he feast!

article-0-1B58D41C000005DC-872_634x417.jpg

On this night we may see a man ascend into Sainthood, as the Cowboy From Hell has graciously accepted the opportunity to do violence for the second time in this young 2015 against a very worthy opponent, Bendo the Smooth, Bewitcher of Judges. If the CFH can do the unthinkable and offer the Smooth One or even please the Sanguine Lord with 15 minutes of brutal violence, he will become Saint Cowboy from Hell and honored for all eternity.

0-34730

Let us Prey

joe-stevenson-ufc-80-1.jpg

O Most Bloody Lord of the Eight Sided Altar, we pray that Sunday is not your day of rest, but one of Gluttony, for there are many who would feed you this day.
Blessed be your Servants, great and small, famous and infamous.
May you feast on Blood, Bone, Brain and Soul and may your servants this night overcome the lack of promised sacrifices from the Main Service of the last PPV.
Let this be the beginning of a bloody new year.
Let the blood rain, the bone bend, and stars be seen.

In the words taught to us by your First Prophet we prey:

2ia4leajpg.gif

ALL HAIL!!!!

I look forward to this thread - sermon every time a card comes up. I lol many times and Thrawn's names and thrones of aldo crack me the hell up. Nice one...let blood be duly given and received for all.

Amen brother! Beautiful ceremony as always.

McGOAT is one of Just Bleed God's prophets, his right hand and left hook on this poor earth. He was sent to free us from 50-45 champs, to take heads clean off, to cause annihilation of the whole division.

Best evidence of this is his ability to see future which comes straight from his connection with JBG himself who blessed him with this gift and so Conor pass his blessing on us. No one can deny that.

JBG and Conor bless you all. Let there be blood.

Last edited:
Can't we change the thread title to the September 11 Slaughter? You know, alluding to the Drogheda massacre of 1649?

This thread revealed how stupid some of sherdog really is.

Take a history class for JBG's sake

This thread revealed how stupid some of sherdog really is.

Take a history class for JBG's sake

Yeah, non-American posters should really be ashamed for instinctively thinking about the latest Boston massacre to make international headlines, instead of the one 250 years ago.

Yeah, non-American posters should really be ashamed for instinctively thinking about the latest Boston massacre to make international headlines, instead of the one 250 years ago.

I can't believe I just had to edit the first line in the OT with a disclaimer.....I can get the non-Americans, but I'm not sure all the butthurt is coming from you guys.

I can't believe I just had to edit the first line in the OT with a disclaimer.....I can get the non-Americans, but I'm not sure all the butthurt is coming from you guys.

dude, this thread is pure gold, but if you change the title, people should calm the @%$$ down and enjoy.

And let

I wish the JBG would rain down his wrath on the clumsy, history class failure, faux outraged brigade.

Back