• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Jake Paul Megathread v2

Buys?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Khabib doesn't even train anymore. He just does regular exercises like running and lifting weights.

It's pathetic for a 6'1 200lb+ guy to call out a 5'10 former LW. Will JP ever call out someone he doesn't have a huge size advantage over? I know he was booked to fight Tommy Fury, but that fight hasn't happened yet.

Calling out put weight classes below him. He should just ignore that clown and stop giving him any clout

I would really want to watch an MMA fight between Khabib Nurmagomedov and Jake Paul. However, it has to be an MMA fight. It can't be a Boxing fight.

I've already seen Ben Askren and Tyron Woodley lose Boxing fights because they started their lives in Wrestling.

I don't even want to risk the chance that Jake Paul wins a Boxing fight against Khabib Nurmagomedov.

I would really want to watch an MMA fight between Khabib Nurmagomedov and Jake Paul. However, it has to be an MMA fight. It can't be a Boxing fight.

I've already seen Ben Askren and Tyron Woodley lose Boxing fights because they started their lives in Wrestling.

I don't even want to risk the chance that Jake Paul wins a Boxing fight against Khabib Nurmagomedov.
The only reason to want to watch Khabib vs Jake Paul in mma....is to see Jake Paul humbled. Other than that, there is nothing competitive or interesting there.

The only reason to want to watch Khabib vs Jake Paul in mma....is to see Jake Paul humbled. Other than that, there is nothing competitive or interesting there.

Exactly. I really want to watch an MMA fight between Khabib Nurmagomedov and Jake Paul. The only way that I would support that event is if it's an MMA fight.

At this point, I don't think that any user on Sherdog should keep UNDERESTIMATING Jake Paul's performances in Boxing fights.

Even if Jake Paul has a 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of winning a Boxing fight against Khabib Nurmagomedov, I still don't want to take that chance.

Khabib doesn't even train anymore. He just does regular exercises like running and lifting weights.

It's pathetic for a 6'1 200lb+ guy to call out a 5'10 former LW. Will JP ever call out someone he doesn't have a huge size advantage over? I know he was booked to fight Tommy Fury, but that fight hasn't happened yet.
lol Jake is small and chubby YouTube kid. You just mad he knocking out all these ufc cans. cry time

What is Khabib even doing on a podcast with some pranksters

Exactly. I really want to watch an MMA fight between Khabib Nurmagomedov and Jake Paul. The only way that I would support that event is if it's an MMA fight.

At this point, I don't think that any user on Sherdog should keep UNDERESTIMATING Jake Paul's performances in Boxing fights.

Even if Jake Paul has a 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of winning a Boxing fight against Khabib Nurmagomedov, I still don't want to take that chance.
Did I read this wrong? You know Jake would abuse Khabib in boxing just as badly as Khabib would Jake in mma right?

RIGHT??!

Did I read this wrong? You know Jake would abuse Khabib in boxing just as badly as Khabib would Jake in mma right?

RIGHT??!

I don't care what the odds are. Inside this thread, I already said multiple times that I can't take any type of risk that Jake Paul wins a Boxing fight against Khabib Nurmagomedov.

That's why I said that I want to watch an MMA fight between Jake Paul and Khabib Nurmagomedov and ONLY AN MMA FIGHT.

RIGHT??!

Did you miss the part where I said that users on Sherdog keep UNDERESTIMATING Jake Paul? In Boxing fights, Jake Paul has a record of 5-0.

In Boxing fights, the legendary Bernard Hopkins has a record of 55-8-2 (and 2 No Contests). Hopkins actually lost a decision in his very first Boxing fight. That means that Bernard Hopkins started with a record of 0-1.

Han Solo (portrayed by Harrison Ford): "Never tell me the odds."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back