• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Jake Paul Megathread v2

Buys?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
51977057-10317797-image-a-21_1639893822265.jpg

Jake Paul Mega Thread II Thataway...

Only Terrestrial Buys (Not Streams) - Means nothing without like #'s from the 1st or full Streaming #'s...

Mods!

I'm guessing Paul espeically probably gets most viewers though streaming.

Paul needs to make a chain off this picture and send it to t wood. I hope the money was worth losing the respect of mma fans. Not as upset that he took the fight, than the fact he got embarrassed. Bot sure any amount of money would be worth having this hang over my head. As prideful as t wood is, no way this doesnt keep him up at night.

i think it's probably higher than 65K, somewhere around 200K. The late replacement didn't help the fight. People have seen it.

Paul needs to make a chain off this picture and send it to t wood. I hope the money was worth losing the respect of mma fans. Not as upset that he took the fight, than the fact he got embarrassed. Bot sure any amount of money would be worth having this hang over my head. As prideful as t wood is, no way this doesnt keep him up at night.
Paul has skills and is fairly large and isn't really drug tested. He's putting in the work and can box. He's still learning and a novice and is under the biggest lens of public. He isn't ready for real pro boxers, and the ones he's ready for, journey men with losing records, no one will pay to watch. The fact he was taking a Tommy Fury fight was a big step up.

Woodley got embarrassed. Sure. It's a different sport though and MMA fans are the worst anyways lol. The ones who made Conor their biggest star based off racism and xenophobia

3 Jake Paul fights I’d buy a PPV for:

Tommy Fury
Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
Anderson Silva

Hope one of these are next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back