The Jake Paul Megathread v2

Buys?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol no ….Ray Mercer hammered Tim Sylvia ….But yeah MMa fighters dive for Ankle picks …I wouldn’t be proud of those type of wins against a Mma novice

How did Ray look before that vs Kimbo Slice?? Thank you

Well it is called mma, so diving for ankles and then finishing the fight is part of the sport. If the boxer can't handle it they can stick to their own sport prancing around with pillows on the their hands.

And ive never watched a fight, and can assume that most of the names on their are bums.
Its womens sports. You cant expect much. I dont think too many people here have watched her too be honest.
Have you ever watched a guy named Anderson Silva than? Who, at the age of 46 Decisively beat Julio Caesar Chávez jr. , a boxer who was 46-0 at one point ? Or a guy named randy couture who made james toney , a guy who competed in fifteen world title fights across four weight classes, Tap in under 2 minutes in a real fight . Your argument is dumb as shit and I can’t honestly tell if your just trolling or stupid .

Jeremy William's went 5-0, Mercer KOd Tim Sylvia in 9 secs.
How bout Benji Radach getting flatlined by Danny Lafever who was a former amateur boxer, got into a disagreement about a girl and then had a match against each other. Benji was 15-1 or 16-1 at the time while Danny was doing electrician work. ROARRRRRRRR

How did Ray do vs Kimbo a couple years prior? How did Mayorga look? James Toney? Shields just got humiliated vs an absolute amateur with 2 fights. How did Julius Francis do? Jimmerson?

Thanks for coming out.

Last edited:
Have you ever watched a guy named Anderson Silva than? Who, at the age of 46 Decisively beat Julio Caesar Chávez jr. , a boxer who was 46-0 at one point ? Or a guy named randy couture who made james toney , a guy who competed in fifteen world title fights across four weight classes, Tap in under 2 minutes in a real fight . Your argument is dumb as shit and I can’t honestly tell if your just trolling or stupid .
It took 4 mins for Toney to tap. And thats not a real fight. Because I can give you a handful of "real" fights that MMA fighters lost, on video. Also James Toney started his career in the 1980s weighing 160lbs. He had 80 fights under his belt and weighed in at 237lbs when he fought Randy.
And JCCjr was better at 154-160. What did he weigh for this, 190? Hes done and has been done.
And Silva got KOd in boxing already as well.

Real fights is like Maiquel Falcao being beaten unconscious, with his other MMA buddy.
Don Frye getting dropped in a hotel lobby by a former amateur boxer.
Dillon Danis getting manhandled two weeks ago by a bouncer
Jason Knight needing his buddies to break up a fight in a bathroom stall
BJ Penn getting flat lined outside a bar by a fat man with no shirt.
Cody Gibson getting thrown around a club

All these on video.
Give me 6 videos of pro boxers getting there ass kicked in real fights? I gave you 6 pro MMAers getting handled, so it should be easy to find, if what you say is correct.

Last edited:
It took 4 mins for Toney to tap. And thats not a real fight. Because I can give you a handful of "real" fights that MMA fighters lost, on video. Also James Toney started his career in the 1980s weighing 160lbs. He had 80 fights under his belt and weighed in at 237lbs when he fought Randy.
And JCCjr was better at 154-160. What did he weigh for this, 190? Hes done and has been done.
And Silva got KOd in boxing already as well.

Real fights is like Maiquel Falcao being beaten unconscious, with his other MMA buddy.
Don Frye getting dropped in a hotel lobby by a former amateur boxer.
Dillon Danis getting manhandled two weeks ago by a bouncer
Jason Knight needing his buddies to break up a fight in a bathroom stall
BJ Penn getting flat lined outside a bar by a fat man with no shirt.
Cody Gibson getting thrown around a club

All these on video.
Give me 6 videos of pro boxers getting there ass kicked in real fights? I gave you 6 pro MMAers getting handled, so it should be easy to find, if what you say is correct.

I bet james only did the promo vid padwork for this one. Not a single takedown defended in training.

everyone knows this but i think we all should support this match because its better than jake calling out more fighters from another sport. at least hes boxing now.
Absolutely. I hope Fury beats the brakes off of him. Just dont think Fury is really much better.

How did Ray look before that vs Kimbo Slice?? Thank you

Well it is called mma, so diving for ankles and then finishing the fight is part of the sport. If the boxer can't handle it they can stick to their own sport prancing around with pillows on the their hands.
Fair enough lol

Reactions: JKS
Absolutely. I hope Fury beats the brakes off of him. Just dont think Fury is really much better.

He really isn't. I have zero interest in this, but Tommy is no Tyson, not even close.

D2moqF9UcAE935_.jpg:large
Lol

Fun fight!!! Count me in for Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury!!! I really don't know how this fight is going to play out!

As real fights involve alcohol, pieces of furniture and multiple opponents, they make MMA look like badminton.

On second thought MMA and real fights do have sloppy punching in common, to be fair.

Can this "real fight" shit stop. MMA is far from a "real fight". When MMA fighters get in "real fights" they throw hands anyway lol

Everyone knows a "real fight" allows you do dive in and grab someone around the hip or wrap a single leg, fail at the takedown and then & cling on like a scared toddler to his mums legs- without the obvious and natural defence of elbowing the living fark out of the morons exposed neck/back of head being allowed by the other guy. That's a real fight.

Everyone knows a "real fight" allows you do dive in and grab someone around the hip or wrap a single leg, fail at the takedown and then & cling on like a scared toddler to his mums legs- without the obvious and natural defence of elbowing the living fark out of the morons exposed neck/back of head being allowed by the other guy. That's a real fight.
Real fights tend not to go well for MMAers as video evidence has shown us.

Jake fought a much tougher opponent though. Fury fought a former FW MMA can while Paul fought a former UFC WW champion.

It’s very different being passive and coming to survive the fight, as opposed to being aggressive and trying to win it. That is going to be the difference between this and Tommy’s last fight. Tommy fury isn’t particularly good, but he’ll still knock Jake out if he’s throwing back with any intent.
My guess will be he’ll try to hurt Tommy early, will get countered and knocked out, or he’ll go in to his shell and try to survive the rest of the fight

It’s very different being passive and coming to survive the fight, as opposed to being aggressive and trying to win it. That is going to be the difference between this and Tommy’s last fight. Tommy fury isn’t particularly good, but he’ll still knock Jake out if he’s throwing back with any intent.
My guess will be he’ll try to hurt Tommy early, will get countered and knocked out, or he’ll go in to his shell and try to survive the rest of the fight
Oh I'm not ruling that out, people just seem to think that Tommy is going blow Jake out of the water. I think it'll be a competitive fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back