The Jackal to end the Donaire reign in June?

XCuTioNeR

Mundo Hispano FECARBOX Champion
@Titanium
Reaction score
En el campamento de Guillermo Rigondeaux existe la total seguridad de que el cubano derrotar

Who is Rigos mandatory?

No idea, here's the November rankings-

1. SCOTT QUIGG (INT.CHAMP)
GBR
2. POONSAWAT KRATINGDAENGGYM (PABA)
THA
3. YOANDRIS SALINAS
CUB
4. ALEXANDER BAKHTIN (WBA INT)
RUS
5. JONATHAN ROMERO
COL
6. MALCOM TUNACAO
PHI
7. AKIFUMI SHIMODA
JPN
8. RICO RAMOS
USA
9. EITA KIKUCHI
JPN
10. RENDALL MUNROE
GBR
11. CHRIS AVALOS
USA
12. KIKO MARTINEZ (EBU)
ESP
13. YUKINORI OGUNI
JPN
14. WILLIE CASEY
IRL
15. MARIO MU

I think Poonsawat can be taken out of the rankings.

Donaire ain't Marroquin. Rigs gets blasted in this one.
Mares is the fight the world wants but Arum and GBP are too selfish to give us

Donaire ain't Marroquin. Rigs gets blasted in this one.
Mares is the fight the world wants but Arum and GBP are too selfish to give us

Said it before, I favored Rigo big before that Marroquin fight.

Still though, I don't think Donaire has fought anyone as precise as Rigo. Rigo has a style that could make Donaire look bad. Sort of like his Marquez. Possibly. :icon_neut

Still though, I don't think Donaire has fought anyone as precise as Rigo. Rigo has a style that could make Donaire look bad. Sort of like his Marquez. Possibly. :icon_neut

Rigs gets blasted by a left hook runs to the corner and hides. Thats exactly what happen against Marroquin. Donaire is a whole different beast.

Donaire is one of the rare guys who can fight tactically, like his last few fights, or he can brawl. He's better as a defense first fighter but can overwhelm rigs over 12 rounds He also reacts better to getting punched.

Donaire sparks Rigs because Rigs hasn't been in the ring with anything like Donaire. Not even close.

I really like both guys, it could be a really boring fight tbh, but it could also be fireworks depending on what each guy's mentality is. The thing about these two is that they're both very well rounded and can do a variety of things in the ring and it'll be interesting to see what each guy decides to do.

Also just want to say that imo, Rigo's left hand and Donaire's hook are two of the most devastating punches in Boxing. Gonna be SICK if it happens. Or boring but let's not be negative nancy's here.

Btw X do you speak Spanish? or did you google translate? just curious.

Donaire wins by a very comfortable, but uneventful decision. This will be a very technical fight.

manuel-que.jpg

An easy fight to make and Arum can't make it happen. They could easily have Donaire pick off Rigondeaux while they work out the details with Mares. Why does Donaire have to fight one or the other? Line them up!

The Problem, Donaire's younger & MOre Powerful than Rigo. Rigo got proven amateur skills while Donaire was already tested in the Pros, Knocking out & dominating top Fighters of 3 weight classes.

Just watched Rigo -Cordoba last night, Rigo ran all night after Cordoba hit him in the 1st rd! Rigo got Knocked down by a Jab? Donaire will catch him early with the lethal left hook. Rigo wont recover from that. Rigo has a small head, it will bounce like a pin ball!

lol@thinking Rigondeaux is an easy fight for anyone.

Poor Rigo, nobody wants anything to do with him, I think he can rally late against Nito if he can figure him out early, should be a very interesting fight I hope it gets made.

I don't think people realize, how damn good of a boxer Rigo is...

If Nonito can catch him with a good shot, sure he might be able to knock him out.

But Donaire aint just gonna walk in there and outbox Rigondeaux, and cruise his way to an easy decision.

The Problem, Donaire's younger & MOre Powerful than Rigo. Rigo got proven amateur skills while Donaire was already tested in the Pros, Knocking out & dominating top Fighters of 3 weight classes.

Just watched Rigo -Cordoba last night, Rigo ran all night after Cordoba hit him in the 1st rd! Rigo got Knocked down by a Jab? Donaire will catch him early with the lethal left hook. Rigo wont recover from that. Rigo has a small head, it will bounce like a pin ball!

So did Robert Guerrero.

38:46

I have a very hard time seeing Rigondeaux lose this fight, actually.

Back