The Irish showing love for their greatest athletes

Omg treeeeaaasson

What's a "subreddit"? Is it something that you should be proud of knowing?
just like sherdog has a forums for topics like UFC, MMA, WWE and etc.... reddit has it too, but its 100x bigger than sherdog and they call it subreddit

Disrespectful to your nations greatest ever athlete. I dont know who any of those other people are tbh and neither does 99% of people outside Ireland.
Conor is nowhere near our greatest athlete.

The first comment sums up what the Irish think of Conor

"I'm Irish, was once a fan of Mc Gregor, now I think he's a Gobshite! Carried out on a stretcher after predicting Dustin would be leaving on a stretcher! This analysis is spot on! "
Screenshot-2021-07-31-at-13-22-08-A-Breakdown-of-EVERY-Conor-McGregor-EXCUSE-After-LOSING-Leg-Injury-To-Dustin-Poirier-UFC-...46e1b8a1199c5438.png

Disrespectful to your nations greatest ever athlete. I dont know who any of those other people are tbh and neither does 99% of people outside Ireland.
Safe bet is none of them have been accused of Rape. None of them have threatened an rival's family. None of them have assaulted an elderly man. None of them resorted to going after children in trash talk. None of them talked about a rival's dead father.

Did you touch your self while writing this BS?
Im a Conor fan because he is by far the coolest, manliest and most charismatic fighter ever but im not a nuthugger of his like you.
You need to change your location to: In a closet

Most famous athlete internationally - that's probably true.

But do you really think he's a greater athlete than Olympic gold medallists? Even if they are unknown outside of Ireland and their particular disciplines.

It teally depends on the sport. Most olympic sports have tiny talent pools so I'd say Conor is a better athlete than most olympic Irish athletes. Besides the bigger sports possibly. I also think Conor's current downfall isn't because he is lacking in athleticism, so there's that too.

Safe bet is none of them have been accused of Rape. None of them have threatened an rival's family. None of them have assaulted an elderly man. None of them resorted to going after children in trash talk. None of them talked about a rival's dead father.
Exactly this.
well said.

Im a Conor fan because he is by far the coolest, manliest and most charismatic fighter ever but im not a nuthugger of his like you.
You need to change your location to: In a closet

Why? Are you coming out of the closet with this post?
Congrats I guess.

And yes you are the definition of a nuthugger...
You cant be this much in denial

Lol. That's hilarious. And I don't see how any Irish person would be proud of Conor. I wouldn't want him representing any group I identify with.

They only love you when you're at the top, that's for sure.

It teally depends on the sport. Most olympic sports have tiny talent pools so I'd say Conor is a better athlete than most olympic Irish athletes. Besides the bigger sports possibly. I also think Conor's current downfall isn't because he is lacking in athleticism, so there's that too.
Is there really a huge talent pool for featherweight/lightweight MMA?

If we're talking talent pools, then the sport with the greatest talent pool of them all is football (i.e. soccer). And you could probably pick a list of a dozen Irish footballers who are more accomplished than Conor McGregor, headed by George Best and Roy Keane.

I'd argue rugby also has a much greater talent pool internationally than MMA, and Ireland has one of the best rugby teams in the world. So surely that puts at least dozens of Irish rugby players ahead of Conor McGregor.

Back