• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Hot Ones Thread *LW #1 Contender Dustin Poirier appears on the show!*

Madmick

Zugzwang
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Click here to jump to the Dustin Poirier episode:
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/164262129/

Below is the original post. This thread has grown into the unofficial thread for the YouTube sensation Hot Ones hosted by Sean Evans that appears on the "First We Feast" YouTube Channel:
Hot Ones YouTube Home Page
1200px-Hot_Ones_by_First_We_Feast_logo.svg.png

Season 8 begins with Gordon Ramsay on January 24th, 2019. Click here--> to jump to the entertaining promotional teaser. The hot sauce lineup has been announced:

I created a general Hot Sauce megathread by merging nearly a dozen on the same topic that have popped up over the past five years. I'll keep that separate:
Favorite Hot Sauce?!

Here is a link to the "Heationist" website where you can purchase hot sauces you see on the show, and many more:
https://heatonist.com/
Here is an old Reddit guide to the Hot Sauces on the show. Unfortunately, it only covers the first four seasons:
https://www.reddit.com/r/hotones/wiki/hotsauceguide

Not listed in this jpeg are the two hottest peppers in the world:
  1. Pepper X = 3.18 million SHU (unofficial)
  2. Carolina Reaper = 1.6 million - 2.2 million units
every+pepper+listed.jpg

f03f1dd6-c126-4519-a071-28337b955b56_1.png
This is the man who cultivates the hottest peppers in the world.
https://puckerbuttpeppercompany.com/
ManonFire_Currie.jpg

Click here if you want to jump to a post with a video exploring their retail front, and learn more about "Pepper X" which is used to make the final and hottest sauce on the show, "The Last Dab":
Everything You Need to Know About the Last Dab
7120O3nI9NL._SY450_.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ORIGINAL POST

John Mayer says Justin Bieber is the most talented natural melodist he has ever worked with. Skip to 10:52-11:50 for Mayer's specific comments about Bieber, but I recommend the whole interview. Mayer has quite the gift for communication himself. I promise you'll see a side to him you can appreciate that you probably haven't before seen. The foundation for his reputation as a musical wunderkind is on display. It's no mistake Berklee was happy to have him. He definitely knows his craft:

This show runs my favorite interviews of any show out there, now. Sean Evans asks phenomenal questions, and the format is fantastic. I think Ricky Gervais, who is in the Hall of Shame, most aptly described it as a "cross between Charlie Rose and Jackass."

I especially appreciated Mayer's perspective on the backlash effect to popularity, citing Ed Sheeran, and how he analogizes it to stock market psychology. His "plug" at the end is also maybe my favorite plug of all time.

Last edited:
I'm here for Hot Ones love. It's probably the best regular series on youtube.

Sean Evans is an interviewing machine. I love seeing the guests looking around for a teleprompter because he's just so damn good.

Mayer is a badass and I believe him.

Bieber is famous as hell for a reason. I actually really get annoyed by people who just hate on popular music because its popular. Theres usually good reason they're popular.

Bieber gets a lot of hate, but as a actual artist/musician he's legit talented.

I remember when Bieber got beat up by that fat black guy and when Orlando Bloom punched him. That's all I can contribute.

Also, Chappelle and John Mayer tour together alot.

mayer's legit. he's a goof extraordinaire but he's a damn fine musician and seems like he knows where he's at in his career and is just enjoying it and i respect it, though i haven't listened to enough bieber outside of the radio stuff to say anything bout him as a musician.

The host is always such a good interviewer

More Hot Ones love. Props to Bill for being the only person I've seen so far who eats every wing whole. I think Blake Griffin might have also done that. He definitely wasn't nibbling.

Two more with guests that the Dog loves:

Goldblum is a scat machine:

I'm here for Hot Ones love. It's probably the best regular series on youtube.

Sean Evans is an interviewing machine. I love seeing the guests looking around for a teleprompter because he's just so damn good.
i mean he usually has a pad of notes right in front of him no?

Mayer wanted to be relevant and waiting for Bieber to change his bum life.

More Hot Ones love. Props to Bill for being the only person I've seen so far who eats every wing whole. I think Blake Griffin might have also done that. He definitely wasn't nibbling.

Two more with guests that the Dog loves:

Goldblum is a scat machine:

Tom Segura was hands down my favorite. And he also ate every bit of wing too.

Love watching hot ones while injecting marijuanas.

They're both very talented. Actually quite a lot of pop musicians have foundations as "serious" musicians.

..... Its like i woke up and found myself in bizarro world sherdog

Back