• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Hot Ones Thread *LW #1 Contender Dustin Poirier appears on the show!*

Why does it seem that guests consistently say that “Da Bomb” or whatever is the hottest sauce even though it’s usually the third or fourth last sauce and will have only 1/10th as high as a scoville score as what usually ends up being called the hottest?

I've heard them say Da Bomb is the worst because it just tastes like chemicals. One of the guests, can't remember who, said something like 'yeah you can tell that shouldn't be edible.' Everybody has the worst reactions to Da Bomb. I think they sneak it in there at number 7 to fool the guests into thinking it won't be that bad. That way it's funnier when they eat it and start freaking out.

No idea how anyone watches these shit videos. Youtube generation i guess

These videos are great

I've heard them say Da Bomb is the worst because it just tastes like chemicals. One of the guests, can't remember who, said something like 'yeah you can tell that shouldn't be edible.' Everybody has the worst reactions to Da Bomb. I think they sneak it in there at number 7 to fool the guests into thinking it won't be that bad. That way it's funnier when they eat it and start freaking out.

Yeah, they always have a bad reaction to that one. Even the guests who can handle it, absolutely hate it and think it tastes like battery acid. It's just shitty hot sauce all around, that seems that it was designed for nothing but spicy food competitions. It's only purpose is pain.

I just dabbed the end of a tooth pick in Da Bomb and tasted it. Spent like 10 minutes underneath a faucet. I don't know how the fuck people eat shit that hot
Same here. I didn't even have enough on the end of a fork to give it any color and I still just about died.

I didn't know about this. Top of the list, now:
https://heatonist.com/products/poiriers-louisiana-style-hot-sauce
poirier1_1024x1024.jpg

Didn't the wife mention that around Conor 2? I want to say she was like "We'll send them some bottles."

thats awesome, Ive always contemplated making my own hot sauce and trying to become a known brand

My neighbor quit his job and opened a hot sauce and cigar shop in a local beach town. He does well. Some of that stuff will burn a hole in your stomach lining. I can handle it and love the taste, but the really hot ones burn your asshole on the way out.

Celebrity hip hop culture... Adam22 shit, Sean Evans is slightly more presentable though

Hard pass from me

Back