How many knew this room existed?

• I knew it.

• I did not know about it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Phr3121

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There's a secret room inside Mount Rushmore that stores important U.S. documents.

Story: http://www.businessinsider.com/mount-rushmore-secret-room-hall-of-records-2017-2

Many people know the basic information about the site from either history class, or from traveling to it first hand, but few know about the secrets hidden within the creation and construction of the hidden room behind the mountain. It’s best seen from aerial view because of the steep and secluded location of the room.

"...sealed behind a 1,200-pound granite slab and tucked inside a wooden box are the U.S. Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, and the Bill of Rights."

Last edited:
I hear that's where the founding fathers preferred to mount your tushmore.

Last edited:
That was where sculptor Gufson Bolglum kept his weed

They may have to get rid of it when they add Trump.

If richie rich's dad could make a vault room inside a mountain...

cage5.gif

thats where the aluminati meet.

Oh, bullshit. At least 3 liars answered 'yes' on the poll. Plus a '1,200-pound granite slab' blocking the entrance to the main room? A bail of hay weighs in at 1,500 pounds. That boulder must weigh at least 3 tons or 6,000 pounds. Mount Rushmore is guarded 24/7. The government does not want hikers up there or people defacing the monument or having sex on Lincoln's head.

Back