The guy who scored it for Rose

She did more damage and threatened with more subs on the ground in the third.

LOL at her doing more damage and she "threatened" with more subs cause she was on her back the entire time. She didn't even have anything significantly threatening off her back.

The man had a crush. We've all been there.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the same judge that gave it to DC over Gus as well.

rd 1 FOR rOSE
Rd 2 and 3 KK easily, what was this idiot watching?

It was Bork, he scored it for his ex-training partner/striking coaches former girl:

Joe was really hyping it up for rose since the start too setting up a fight with JJ.

No kidding. To hear Joe call the fight, you'd think Karolina didn't land or throw a punch the first two rounds. I wonder how much Joe's yapping makes people lean towards one fighter during a somewhat close round/fight.

he didn't her Rogan yell about how devastating those short off-balanced knees were in the clinch.

Not sure what some people are talking about with Rogan, he was really stressing the knees KK was landing in the 2 and 3

was his name Ray Charles?
ridiculous thread considering it was a close fight. I think karolina won but it wouldn't have been a robbery if Rose got the decision. Very very close fight.

Last edited:
Does anyone think Rose won?

I can't imagine how one of the judges scored it for Rose... that's ludicrous.

That was egregious. Karolina clearly won rounds 2 and 3. Heck, she may have even taken round 1. He should be banned from judging.

Back