the grip master's manual

Discussion in 'Strength & Conditioning Discussion' started by onslaught61, Nov 27, 2005.

1. onslaught61

onslaught61 White Belt

anyone know what the diff between this book and 'mastery of hand strength' is? i just ordered the mastery of hand strength, and the newer book by john brookfield seems good too. i would get it if its worth it. any thoughts?

2. Urban

Urban Savage Mystic

I only own mastery of hand strength, but I hear from people who have both that they're both great and form a comprehensive guide to grip strength together.

3. Tornado

Tornado Blue Belt

they're both excellent books.

4. TheDave@ANMA

[email protected] White Belt

Mastery of Hand Strength is much better for you to start with. Try and become as competent at ten different things he lists in there and then move on to the Grip Master's Manual. You'll then learn some new things and also have a better base from which to train off of.

5. philthy

philthy Blue Belt

Your probably just better off getting an account on gripboard.com , there's tons and tons of info on improving handstrength

6. onslaught61

onslaught61 White Belt

yea i do, it's hard to know where to start tho, info is just floating around everywhere. ill hit the books first.