The Greatest TV Cartoon series Bad guy is?

I seriously lost my shit reading this.

Such a cornucopia of emotions came to the surface. From the nostalgic sorrow of Megatron mercilessly killing classic Transformers favorite Ironhide, to the uncontrollable hysterics from reading the cleverly stated, "Normally the lasers just "ping" off them..."

This seriously made my day. Thank you.

I couldn't have said it better bobbito.

250px-Gargamel_and_Azrael_from_the_Smurfs.jpg

my vote as well.

cartman is a close second. though to me, cartman is the greatest cartoon character of all-time. just not when it comes to villains.

These Rocket Robin Hood villains were so good that they were recycled into episodes of Spider-Man:

rocket+robin+hood+2.jpg

rrhmontage09.jpg

160788.jpg

Soundwave (Transformers) and Dr. Claw (Inpector Gadget) had the same voice actor, btw

Plus Megatron and a ton others, not to mention Fred from SCOOBY DOO, which is his real voice.

There's a video of Frank Welker doing monkey noises at a zoo; I swear the monkeys think he's one of them.

I always wondered why astrotrain didn't threaten to dump them in space unless they made him leader
Because he's the spaceshuttle that turns into a train.

Plus Megatron and a ton others, not to mention Fred from SCOOBY DOO, which is his real voice.

There's a video of Frank Welker doing monkey noises at a zoo; I swear the monkeys think he's one of them.

Because he's the spaceshuttle that turns into a train.

He doesn't have robot form?

Edit- he does, he missed his chance

Edit- he does, he missed his chance
You know what a leader doesn't say? Here, climb inside me.

Triple Transformers were so lame. You're one thing. Pick one thing. Except Soundwave. He was everything and it was rad.

You know what a leader doesn't say? Here, climb inside me.

Triple Transformers were so lame. You're one thing. Pick one thing. Except Soundwave. He was everything and it was rad.

And he had the cool robot voice

Astrotrain probably didn't want the pressure of leadership. He staged a coup in season 2 and it didn't work out too well for him.

Joker (Mark Hamill's voice acting is legendary)
Cartman

[Yt]BWCfDdydwt8[/MEDIA]

Back