The Greatest TV Cartoon series Bad guy is?

Tom.png

Jerry was the real villain.

Who's that guy? You young whipper snappers need to go back to the eighties for some real cartoons. We had smurfs,ghostbusters,the littles,Alvin and the chipmunks, health cliff, muppet babies, and snorks, or snorkels can't remember tbh and that's just Saturday morning. You millennials have know clue show some hespect for the eighties

Holy shit I remember every single one of those. So many weird obscure cartoons in the eightys. I feel so old. :(

Megatron. Him killing Optimus is my favorite scene in any cartoon.

Starscream was a great character , that was a little beyond the normal understanding of a kid lol sound wave is good but somewhat of an "uncharismatic bore"

Nobody calls Soundwave uncrasimatic!

Such heroic nonsense

Megatron and Starscream slaughtering all the Autobots on the shuttle traumatised me as a kid the first time round!

Normally the lasers just ping off them or miss but in the movie the Decepticons were blasting holes straight through them!

It's kind of hard to beat Mark Hamill's joker.

Such heroic nonsense

Megatron and Starscream slaughtering all the Autobots on the shuttle traumatised me as a kid the first time round!

Normally the lasers just ping off them or miss but in the movie the Decepticons were blasting holes straight through them!

Such heroic nonsense! I was trying to remember that quite for my post. Loved that film as a kid, love it now as a man child

How could you forget Lex Luthor ? The guy is one greatest villains in both cartoon and comic.
He was the main villain in Young Justice League, Justice League Unlimited (with Darkseid) and Superman the animated series.

Thanks for posting that pic, chubbman. Im going to use that for my phone's background.

Poll is a who's who of cans.

Solomon_Grund_-_Super_Friends_02.jpg

Solomon f'n Grundy, batchez.

Have to go with Frieza. Still don't know if it's a dude or a female though.

Such heroic nonsense

I seriously lost my shit reading this.

Such a cornucopia of emotions came to the surface. From the nostalgic sorrow of Megatron mercilessly killing classic Transformers favorite Ironhide, to the uncontrollable hysterics from reading the cleverly stated, "Normally the lasers just "ping" off them..."

This seriously made my day. Thank you.

Mark Hamil's performance as The Joker is by far the most memorable, and deserving.

Most of the villains listed were great, but Hamil made The Joker live.

Such heroic nonsense

Damn that just gave me a chill. frank welker's voice Ironhide being obliterated. I clearly remembering looking at my Brother like what the fuh just happened? Then Optimus turns the tied with "the Touch" playing as he slow transforms "Megatorn Must be stopped", "no matter the cost"

and when he went down, the little dude in front of me starts crying I couldn't even finish my damn sweet tarts. Transformers was a glorious emotional mindscrew for a kid.......will be rewatching in near future lol.

Back