The Greatest TV Cartoon series Bad guy is?

Tom.png

You are a fine learned gentleman sir. That was about the most unexpected least ceremonious end to a beloved gen 1 auto bot ever. I mean really a fusion cannon facial?i know has bro wanted to make room for the next line of transformers but damn. Auto bot Pipes got it pretty bad too by being melted into slag inside of Unicron.

Funny, and sad how the animated movie is better than everything Michael bay came up with.

A man that knows.and for you millennial test tubes."knowing is half the damn battle". (Millennial just went "is that supposed to mean something") lol, you tadpoles are so precious

my childhood starting from when I was a baby. a lot of people may not realize this but letting children watch those old Tom & Jerry cartoons helps them develop an ear for music tremendously. since Tom & Jerry hardly ever speak, the show uses music to accompany gestures & moments as the stories progress. my mom pointed this out to me because I'm the only one in my family with an ear for music & did well studying it in school.

Good stuff.

Gotta go with Vegeta, Joker, Roger Klotz and Mister Sinister.

4227194-6505100731-tumbl.gif

Frieza was the scariest villain on TV when I was a kid. Bastard killed Krillin and Vegeta.

Freeza

Nevermind Mastodon06 posted a way better gif

Back