The Greatest Mental Warfare in MMA History...

gono btw

Rounds...
Banned
Reaction score
silva-lay-down.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Completely disrupted Spider´s flow.

Spider.png

Remember SUN TZU y´all:
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” .

#NickBless
#Nick 1,2,3,4,5

B eye.gif

Nope:
Thug-rose-Joanna-UFC.png

Now she’s mentally warfarin Connor out of millions.

When Wand told Chuck he wanted to fuck him.

Chuck:

tenor.gif

Greatest mental warfare in martial arts history:

hHGhD.gif

Telling Tito he was going to beat him into a living death was pinnacle, because it ultimately went the other way.

Silva is the master of mental warfare. He demoralized guys when he kept his hands down.

Conor fucked with Jose pretty good. Nate then showed the world how it's done.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

opLdP3xvMMTQI.gif

I mean you're not wrong, but damn you live in Rio and you gonna do Aldo like that?

José Aldo was never my friend. Also, I was never a fan of his arrogance or how entitled he is. That being said, I don't mean that as disrespect with my post, but that was some mental savagery that Conor inflicted on José for a year until the poor guy just broke and flew chin first into that left hand.

What happened to Aldo was straight fucked up. I dont wish that whole build up and result on anybody.

Jones/DC is right there too.

Agreed. I never liked him, but he deserved better. Almost anyone does.

dont forget it was Conor and the Ufc against Aldo

The GOAT

20091103105059_big_preview.JPG

https://www.fightsaga.com/news/item/2517-Boxing-and-MMA-Psychological-Warfare-The-Stare-Down

Perhaps the best stare down in the history of the sport belongs to MMA legend Fedor Emelianenko. Psychologist Dr. Joe Bell once said, "The best when it comes to the stare down is Fedor Emelianenko. Watch him. He does not make eye contact and his entire expression is extremely relaxed. you would think he is about to perform a ballet or something."

Dr Bell added, "But here is the crucial thing. When the referee tells them to head back to their corners, Fedor suddenly darts a short look directly at his opponent - or through his opponent, I should say. This kind of look is associated with antisocial behavioral disorders and psychopaths. They don't look at you, they look through you. It's emotionless, it goes deeper than skin level."

How any MMA fan can not love Fedor I will never understand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back