The greatest gif ever (made by Empty Emp)

Ronda with the pillow at the end... Amazing

Holy shit that is possibly one of the greatest shoops i've seen. Major props to the creator and good choice of film

Awww shucks...all this for little old me? You guys are the best!

A round of likes on me!

i've seen this gif a few times in a few different places. like dis if u cri evry tim

I can't single out just one gif... There's been some absolutely incredible ones over the past year or so...

Jon Jones at the gates of heaven being stopped by Vitor was a great one... Might have been someone else.

Empty Emp sure does male sherdog that bit better though.

Haha, that is great.

But ugh.....I never realized how truly sickening that scene is until I had a son of my own, who is now about the same age as the kid in the movie.
True, but sometimes....dead is betta.

That was perfection nice one Empty Emp!:)
10/10.
e591ed7a8f94dfb1a2de49bc7048491b.gif

I have seen the GIF in many threads by now. And you know what... I don't care. It is the BEST gif of all times.

GGOAT!

Greatest Gif of all times!

It is very good. My favourite of all time is GSPOAB with the basketball scene of Jones missing the dunk and his team's reaction. It was early in the incredulous Cormier thread, but I cannot find it anywhere, does anyone else remember it?

I feel bad for the people that miss the meta level of posts. To ask what movie, and why Travolta? I wonder how much meta stuff I too am unaware of that makes certain meme or gif extra funny to the ones who can see.

Watching...loving...hoping Barberena is driving truck...FUCKING AMAZING!

But ugh.....I never realized how truly sickening that scene is until I had a son of my own, who is now about the same age as the kid in the movie.

I was the same age as the kid when my mom watched this movie. I remember she looked sick and turned it off immediately. Some things are just universal.

Empty Emp, the ladies pimp, the women fight for GIF delight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back