The greatest gif ever (made by Empty Emp)

Awesome gif :) Not sure if the best one but it's up great.

My Apoligies to the creator had no idea who made it just came across it elsewhere,amazing work!

No worries dude, I'd seen it in the shooper bowl previously mentioned

and wanted to do what I could to give credit as others ITT have.

Bet it feels damn good knowing you were repping another sherdogger the entire time without even knowing, right?

Makes me wanna
crying-man.gif

Barbarena should've been driving the truck with RDA and Rose next to him lol

This dude makes amazing shoops somebody needs to post Ronda punching in the crowd for the lulz

and wanted to do what I could to give credit as others ITT have.

Bet it feels damn good knowing you were repping another sherdogger the entire time without even knowing, right?

Makes me wanna
crying-man.gif
lol I'm not sure what you're trying to say here

boat%20gif_zpsxuqetu6m.gif

Honestly I like this one more.

To me, both of these are superior. Both done by the legendary Empty Emp.

single%20tear_zpsnolvphwg.gif

lol I'm not sure what you're trying to say here

Just that I saw you and others bring attention to who made the shoop and wanted to help since I can edit titles.

Also thought it was cool he started a thread to give props to a sherdogger's shoop without even knowing a sherdogger created it, hence the joyful old man cry. It's nice to see shit like that happen when the bulk of heavies activity revolves around naysaying, stone throwing and general negativity. Cheers!

This is legendary. Just saw it being circulated by BjPenn.com on FB

Barbarena should've been driving the truck with RDA and Rose next to him lol
But he was only it was John Travolta as Vinnie Babareno his character in Welcome Back Kotter a crappy 1970's sitcom.

Also, little boy in Pet Semetary was named Gage which is a perfect setup for the whole thing with Sage.

Haha, that is great.

But ugh.....I never realized how truly sickening that scene is until I had a son of my own, who is now about the same age as the kid in the movie.

Agreed - as a soon to be father of three, I've gone completely soft on bad stuff happening to kids in movies, don't wanna watch.

But he was only it was John Travolta as Vinnie Babareno his character in Welcome Back Kotter a crappy 1970's sitcom.

Also, little boy in Pet Semetary was named Gage which is a perfect setup for the whole thing with Sage.

Haha shit thanks for the back story that's awesome!

Some serious talent.

sanford.gif

Think this is still my favorite Empty Emp gif. Mostly because I remember watching Sanford & Son as a kid. Pet Semetary is up there but so many hilarious gifs from Emp to choose from.

lol it's one of the GOATs, if not THE GOAT

Excellent work

Last edited:
That is epicness in the form of a gif. Empty Emp is up there with the best shoopers of all time

Back