The greatest comedy series?

For me, Always Sunny

I love the HELL out of that show

Like they say, it's like Seinfield on crack!

I can rewatch any episode a million times.

Ricky Gervais isn't even funny.

Larry David showed him who's boss in thst episode of curb

I would never hate on LD and curb is goat but you are out of your mind saying Gervais isn't funny after having the audacity to list king of queens as a good comedy

E4wRfSk.gif

I would never hate on LD and curb is goat but you are out of your mind saying Gervais isn't funny after having the audacity to list king of queens as a good comedy

E4wRfSk.gif

King of queens is hysterical. Ricky on the other hand isn't.

You ever see that HBO show with him, Seinfeld, Louie ck and Chris Rock. He's the least funny.

Although ironically he's funny when he's on that episode of the American office

Lol

I suppose somebody has to mention some of the oldies. M*A*S*H, All In The Family, The Honeymooners, Dick Van Dyke Show, Gomer Pyle. Might as well be me.
About fucking time. Too many young 'uns ITT.
All in the Family is possibly the #1 best show of all time and probably responsible for the most spinoffs after Happy Days which could be #2. There are a lot of others that could beat them mind you, like the other ones you mention, as well as Night Court, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, another favorite of mine, the Carol Burnett Show.
Also, from Britain, perhaps more mystery than comedy but fucking funny Ian McShane perfection anyway, Lovejoy, and I happen to have absolutely loved The 2 Ronnies-talk about clever.

Oh yes,
I just remembered,
Ignoring for a moment that they have a movie coming out that looks like a stinker, the early Absolutely Fabulous was some of the funniest shit I have ever seen on a screen [edit]and I can watch almost anything French & Saunders are in, together or individually.

I probably laugh the most watching Top Gear, but that's not truly a comedy series.

So I'll go with The Office (UK).

About fucking time. Too many young 'uns ITT.
All in the Family is possibly the #1 best show of all time and probably responsible for the most spinoffs after Happy Days which could be #2. There are a lot of others that could beat them mind you, like the other ones you mention, as well as Night Court, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, another favorite of mine, the Carol Burnett Show.
Also, from Britain, perhaps more mystery than comedy but fucking funny Ian McShane perfection anyway, Lovejoy, and I happen to have absolutely loved The 2 Ronnies-talk about clever.
Fuckin aye, buddy. Forgot about the Fonz, holy hell!

Anyone ever smoke weed and watch R Kelly in the closet.

I know it's not written to be a comedy but you'd be hard pressed to find more laughs with your buddies than when u watch that. It's comedy gold

"It was a miii-dget!"

I say that shit randomly to this day.

"It was a miii-dget!"

I say that shit randomly to this day.

Every problem they face in the series is rectified by pulling out a gun. It's hysterical after a while.

Twan is a personal favorite of mine from it. He's so unintentionally hysterical the entire time

In no particular order...

King of Queens
Cheers
South Park
Family Guy
Silicon Valley
East Bound and Down
Freaks and Geeks
Roseanne
Still Standing

The simpsons
Always Sunny
The office

I'm surprised South Park has gone on for as long as it has. I'm not hating, I enjoyed the first two seasons but it seemed like it was running out of steam and I didn't stick around for S3. Next thing I see it's on like season 20 or some shit. I guess one day I should catch up

Back