• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Great Pacific Garbage Patch is now 3 times the size of France

Ahhh, this rustles my jimmies bigtime.

I go to Parker az/Colorado river and after a holiday weekend usually go to the sand bars and help with the “routine cleanup” ....when were at the sandbar my brother will go over his wake board tower speakers and do the customary..

“Please take your trash with you,can I see your tits”

But yeah, it’s crazy how disgusting people are with there respect for beautiful places...we’ve almost gone to blows with meatheads over it.

How hard is it to just pick up your shit?!

The other one that really get me are when camping, got fifty little rug rats running around in the water with diapers on while I’m trying to fish! And when they leave there campground literally looks like a mini dump...absolutely no class or respect.

Makes me love making the 6 hour drive up north To the bigger less overnighter campgrounds Just to get away from the city/ghetto people.

They used to hold a River Regatta up in Bullhead. That got shit canned a couple of years ago, though, after all of the tourists showed up and left an absurd amount of waste behind for the residents to clean up.

11882211_G.jpg

Fuckers. This was only part of the river, too. It was up and down the banks.

edit: just saw they decided to reinstate it this year. Good luck to them, I guess.

“Humans Dont wreck the environment” - right wing dolts
Except you're wrong. The most environmentally comitted and aware people I know are rural folks and outdoorsman. You know? The people who actually spend considerable time in the wild, instead of yuppies who just tour the beauty of nature once in a blue moon.

People do litter every fucking where. When I go to the river and chill on the sandbar, sometimes I see these bitches leaving beer cans and shit laying around. I have said something to some before, but they didn't do shit...so I picked some of it up. People don't appreciate shit anymore.
You need the water protectors that protested the DAPL to come protect your waterways.
joelrogers-com1687.jpg

Last edited:
Except you're wrong. The most environmentally comitted and aware people I know are rural folks and outdoorsman. You know? The people who actually spend considerable time in the wild, instead of yuppies who just tour the beauty of nature once in a blue moon.

During the election there wasn’t even one republican politcian who believed in climate change. Kasich at some point suggested that it’s real but not to do anything about it.

They believe this because that’s what their constituents believe. Republican voters believe this.

Most polling shows this as well. Most republicans believe it’s an exaggerated concern.

So I pretty much disagree with your premise.

During the election there wasn’t even one republican politcian who believed in climate change. Kasich at some point suggested that it’s real but not to do anything about it.

They believe this because that’s what their constituents believe. Republican voters believe this.

Most polling shows this as well. Most republicans believe it’s an exaggerated concern.

So I pretty much disagree with your premise.

How much time have you spent with "right wing dolts"? In the bush, camping, off roading or hunting? Pack it in, pack it out is a fundamental rule and one that gets enforced. No matter political views.

Yeah, republicans are focused on business, and unfortunately big money doesn't gaf about the environment. The two aren't exactly the same.

How much time have you spent with "right wing dolts"? In the bush, camping, off roading or hunting? Pack it in, pack it out is a fundamental rule and one that gets enforced. No matter political views.

Yeah, republicans are focused on business, and unfortunately big money doesn't gaf about the environment. The two aren't exactly the same.

You are right, now if only these outdoorsey types would vote in their own economic and environmental self interest......

But the views of the Republican Party are that it's not a concern. I stated why above.

Republicans as polling shows dont find this issue to be a concern. I know you know that.

Last edited:
But the views of the Republican Party are that it's not a concern. I stated why above.

Republicans as polling shows doesn't find this issue to be a concern. I know you know that.
I'm pretty center by Canadian standards, so that would put me on the left on the US scale. I'd never vote Rep, or Dem in your last election either for that matter. Neither party speaks for the majority imo. It's a shame a single (if maybe the most important) issue can force people to vote against some of their other principles.

Just as an aside, most garbage is produced in large city centers.

You are right, now if only these outdoorsey types would vote in their own economic and environmental self interest......
That's the rub, eh? The two are seldom the same thing. I'm in Alberta so my financial well being depends on oil. Sucks to be me.

Last edited:
I'm pretty center by Canadian standards, so that would put me on the left on the US scale. I'd never vote Rep, or Dem in your last election either for that matter. Neither party speaks for the majority imo. It's a shame a single (if maybe the most important) issue can force people to vote against some of their other principles.

Just as an aside, most garbage is produced in large city centers.

Well of course becasue there are more people there. If you spread them out across the country it would be the same amount of garbage.

Elon Musk save this Earth please!!!!!

edit- A challenger appears!

Back