The Great Firas Zahabi believes Izzy will beat Yoel

Who really makes beating Yoel "easy"? Mostly, Yoel starts screwing around and picking shots and loses by decision. Izzy couldn't "piece him up" if his life depended on it.

Israel is going to KO him.

I mean yeah, Romero's output is too low lately. If nothing else, I expect Izzy to pick up a UD.

The person who will bear Izzy is the one who finally exploits the fact that he keeps his hands down way too much when he circles. I don't see anyone doing that currently.

I didn’t watch but I mean, not a bold prediction.

Romero has lost how many in a row now? And missed weight how many times??

I’m still fucking in SHOCK he’s getting ANOTHER title fight without a solid win while making weight.

I don't think there's anyone that can beat Israel at MW. Jared would be the most competitive. Israel's too good at using his reach and height to avoid any damage, as well as really good TDD. Plus his striking is the best in the UFC. It's going to take someone that's bigger, longer, comparable striking, good wrestling, and has KO power.

I don't think there's anyone that can beat Israel at MW. Jared would be the most competitive. Israel's too good at using his reach and height to avoid any damage, as well as really good TDD. Plus his striking is the best in the UFC. It's going to take someone that's bigger, longer, comparable striking, good wrestling, and has KO power.
Waiting for the Natty Açaí God to crush him.

Gilgamesh was a can crusher

I'd expose his pitiful ground game and choke him silly

We all have to face the fact that you've been watching Gordon Ryan instructional videos, and Gilgamesh is a pussy who has been ducking you for centuries.

Back