The Great Firas Zahabi believes Izzy will beat Yoel

i mean look what edmen did to brad at ufc 244 he kicked him in the first round izzy beat brad by UD paulo destroys all his opponents except yoel romero he won by UD so it is hard to say that izzy can survive against paulo and edmen look what kelvin did to izzy he almost knocked him out in the first round

Your MMAth is superb.

Big fan of Izzy here. The Style bender should win this. Nothing spectacular about Firas prediction.

I haven't been paying attention. How good is he as at predicting outcomes?

Izzy should be favoured, but on any given day, at any given moment, Yoel is capable of beating any MW on the planet. He is probably the most dangerous fight, as he has an ability to end a fight at any given moment, moreso than any other MW I can think of

I THINK IZZY WILL BE A SORE LOSER AFTER ALL HE WILL BE CRUMBLED TO DUST BY EITHER PAULO COSTA OR THE RISING PROSPECT EDMEN SHAHBAZYAN (MARK MY WORDS) THIS IS NOT A PREDICTION IT IS A SPOILER
Fucking white belts...
This deserves a ban. If not where's the dubs?

Who has Firas coached that’s elite besides Pierre and Rory?

Prime Romero would stiffen Adesanya via GNP
The guy knows fighting like few coaches do. He spars with any and all fighters in his gym who want to and who he has time to spar with. HWs and all. He can outbox boxers and outgrapple grapplers.

His students haven't been mostly champs, true. But in terms of his own ability to fight, the guy is supremely qualified. There's video of him rolling with HW Olympic wrestlers for like 30 mins straight, and although he never gets the upper hand he's fully capable of wearing his attacker down by being impossible to dominate or control for long. It's a defensive style (which is exactly what he should do against an olympic HW wrestler) but he pulled it off masterfully.

My friend who trains there and sees Firaz all the time says that's very common for him to spar with any fighter without exception, although in the last 12 months he hasn't sparred much.

The guy is more than qualified to give his opinion on fighting since he's training and coaching at such a high level and he can beat 90% of coaches with better win records on their teams. But Tristar hasn't produced major champs in a while, and I will give you that much.

EDIT: The only credibility he lost was when we realized he drinks Tim Horton's "coffee". There is no excuse to drink that stuff. Life is never that bad.

Who has Firas coached that’s elite besides Pierre and Rory?

Prime Romero would stiffen Adesanya via GNP

You’re actually right with your point.

HOWEVER...

Get ready for the GSP/Canuck soyboys to lash out at you.

<5>

Firas Zahabi has competed in boxing, muay thai, wrestling and BJJ, is a John Danaher black belt, trains and spars with professional fighters on a daily basis and has been a coach for the last 20 years. What could he possibly know about fighting?

I have a lot of respect for Firas. He always tells it like is for the most part. You have to give credit to that in this day of age where political correctness is expected before the truth.

Come to think of it, I remember when he was on JRE and there was a clip about him saying he was contemplating piecing up some Joe Schmo on an airplane for being an ignorant delusional prick (paraphrasing). There was a ton of hate in the comment section about how "inappropriate" it was for a trained fighter to say such things.

Let's be real, occasionally most people (yes, even pro fighters), can lose their cool when dealing with degenerates.. but god forbid a professional openly admit that. Afterall, they're not human beings like the rest of us, right?

CALM DOWN BUDDY (THIS IS ONLY A JOKE) IZZY HAVE SEVERAL METHODS TO BEAT THOSE GUYS
HAHAHA SO FUCKING FUNNY, LMAO. ABSOLUTLEY THE MOST HYSTERICAL JOKE IN THE HISTORY OF HUMOROUS CONTENT...
WHY ARE YOU WRITING IN CAPITAL LETTERS, ARE YOU RETARDED? MAYBE YOU ARE BLIND AND CANT SEE WHAT IS BEING WRITTEN OR MAYBE ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE HARD OF HEARING? WHAT EVER IT IS, PLEASE STOP FFS!

Very bold picking a -280 favorite

Izzy is going to piece Yoel up and make it look easy.
Who really makes beating Yoel "easy"? Mostly, Yoel starts screwing around and picking shots and loses by decision. Izzy couldn't "piece him up" if his life depended on it.

Back