the Grappler body

I have small forearms haha, though they are getting a bit bigger from grappling. I noticed my upper core is getting bigger, like below the sternum. it's really weird, its like a muscle keg. I have that lindland flab thing too haha. The cigareete burns is a good description of that damn thing. The hang nail from gi stuff is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have noticed a lot of grapplers have the flattened face syndrome. A lot of wrestlers have it as well.

ugh, i know, damn grappler bodies...

kyragracie2tt2.jpg

:icon_surp

........... and i'm spent

Ive always had big forearms but the rest of this I am glad to say that I dont have.....yet!

Not everyone is all fucked up, have huge forearms and no neck. Sure that might be the stereotype, but I've only seen a few people who are like that.

all my instructors have quite a strong anterior pelvic tilt!

I always have a red mark or scab on the bridge of my nose, and normally dry flaky skin on my cheek bones from mat grazes. I got 1 cauliflower ear and also straight after class it always looks like i got 2 black eyes, dunno why, it goes by morning though. oh and my fingernails are extremely short with chunks of skin flaking away from the end of my fingers from gripping

dunno about u guys, but grappling has only helped my look, except for a few callouses and cuts.

So all grapplers (from reading this) looks sort of like Jeff Monson?

I always have a red mark or scab on the bridge of my nose, and normally dry flaky skin on my cheek bones from mat grazes. I got 1 cauliflower ear and also straight after class it always looks like i got 2 black eyes, dunno why, it goes by morning though. oh and my fingernails are extremely short with chunks of skin flaking away from the end of my fingers from gripping

I have used a clipper in years:icon_chee

Crooked toes nowadays to, bumps in my shins

and very nasty feet

no cauli yet thou, a mate who wrestled for clsoe to 20 years didn't get them either, strange or does some people get them easier?

My hands are easily the ugliest things ive gotten from grappling. That short nail with skin thing that code monky has I have too, plus like 5 different mat burnt parts on the fingers and hands.

bad knees - ugly ears - mat burn on the face from posting.. the list could continue for some time.

lets see fellas

one ear beggining to mutate due to cauli

jaw that clicks and is out of wack

full mural of colors on my upper body usually

spot bruises on biceps and thighs

bumpy knees and shins

feet with mat burn on top from yesteryear

disfigured ankles

swollen joints on fingers

massive forearms and disporportionat size difference in elbows

wrist with soft tissue that has turned hard and sticks out

the ladies love it though come on.