The GOOF strikes again:Hiding fighter salaries for 261

Disclosing figures is not in the interest of the UFC or the fighters.
Its only in the interest of fighter pay warriors

Yeah. "Getting offers" is information, as well as knowing what other people or making or what labor is generating in revenue. All that info is important to a market functioning well
Yeah, peer salaries are not what drive my own market value
If a fighter is kept in the dark about this own pay then that's criminal
Other than that, its detrimental to the fighter's interest as well to make his salaries public

Yeah, peer salaries are not what drive my own market value
If a fighter is kept in the dark about this own pay then that's criminal
Other than that, its detrimental to the fighter's interest as well to make his salaries public
Athlete pay info is heavily linked with increasing paying for athletes and their negotiating power.

Athlete pay info is heavily linked with increasing paying for athletes and their negotiating power.
Yeah, but only my own info
I don't want my salary out in the open and I should be able to negotiate based on what I make and what I envision I should make.
What some peer of my makes is irrelevant to these negotiations

Also, I want to get in a comment about the tv replay rights, its content created for the UFC by the contracted fighters. Its similar to the code I write being used after I left my employer.

I think he spent his budget on Weidmans private jet, so everyone else on the card took a knock on the pay to cover weidmans jet.

I wonder if Silva got a jet back to Brasil when he broke his leg

Back